Old Aug 30, 2009, 03:54 PM
Find More Posts by g00bd0g
Discussion

Any club/group/forum for Central California Sloping (Waddell Creek, Sunset Beach)?

Just curious if there is any club/group/forum for Central California Sloping (Waddell Creek, Sunset Beach)? I've been flying both spots on/off for 20 years and it sure would be nice to hook up with the other regulars and see who's going out on what days.

I sure tend to enjoy the group outings more than just going solo.
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 30, 2009, 06:08 PM
Find More Posts by BillO
Firecracker!
This is the place! I love flying at Waddell Creek (aka Davenport) and try to get out there at least once a week during the season. Sunset is great but I find it difficult to get a good day (at least 12 mph) in the summer. Spring is when I typically fly there.

Maybe some of the other frequent flyers will chime in, I know of at least 2 or 3 others...

Bill
Old Aug 30, 2009, 11:30 PM
Find More Posts by Dale Thompson
F3J-F3K-F3F- What to Fly??
When the wind is good I'll be at one or the other, but mostly M-F in the PM.
Old Sep 11, 2009, 05:16 PM
Find More Posts by g00bd0g
Since I can never seem to find a "focal point" for all the RC activity in Santa Cruz, I decided to start my own.

Presenting....

http://www.santacruzrc.com

If you are local to Santa Cruz County and care to share your hobby with other locals, sign yourself up and say hi!
Old Feb 05, 2010, 10:30 AM
Find More Posts by matter_daddy
Quote:
Originally Posted by g00bd0g View Post
Since I can never seem to find a "focal point" for all the RC activity in Santa Cruz, I decided to start my own.

Presenting....

http://www.santacruzrc.com

If you are local to Santa Cruz County and care to share your hobby with other locals, sign yourself up and say hi!
Wow cool site! I just joined.

Lets get some other SC slopers signed up. All you SC Slopers register and lets give it a try?