Aug 29, 2009, 09:12 AM
Thread OP
Discussion

Blah Blah Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zor
chashint,

This is another example of things that are deplorable.

You blast me and lock the thread.

When these guys were degrading me for months a few fellows finally spoke up. You were not there.

What I was finding most deplorable is that the thread was reporting 943 viewers and only six people posted.

Agreed that the viewing count included the participants but I would think that over 800 were plainly viewers.

This hobby is disappearing as a hobby of building model airplanes of our own design or assembling kits.

It has become mainly "buy an ARF or RTF and try to fly it.

A deplorable loss of another human dexterity.

I honestly thought that posting my research on the Power panel would be helpfull to someone. I am happy that I found what was going on for myself. I regret having bothered to make any postings about it.

Concerning the slipping prop, I did not use sandpaper or equivalent as had been suggested. I found and decided on a proper material not aimed at creatng more friction but aimed at interlocking two different set of ridges and grooves. I did not think that the abrasive particles would be bound well enough to a piece of paper.

Just keep in mind that whenever I invited people to post properly in "The Good Old Times" thread they continued their uninvited nasty remarks and comments.

No surprise the world problems we are witnessing.
There is little etiquette and respect left in society.

In 10 weeks 23 of my posts were reported and I received 12 filthy private messages.
I still have only 4 points of which 3 were assigned for trolling the thread I myself had initiated. That is crazy.

But I do not care anymore.

Your last posting did not hurt my feelngs. I just consider it another deplorable item.

Zor
Blah Blah Blah
to remove ads between posts
Aug 29, 2009, 10:38 AM
Suspended Account
I have reported the starting of this thread to the moderators as solely to bait, and a personal attack on one of our members.

Take care,

Chuck
Aug 29, 2009, 11:27 AM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoFlyZone
I have reported the starting of this thread to the moderators as solely to bait, and a personal attack on one of our members.

Take care,

Chuck
in the OP, it's kinda hard to tell who is baiting who. so how can you report it?
Aug 29, 2009, 03:48 PM
Embrace the suck
Cue the violins.

Nauga,
who saw it coming
Aug 29, 2009, 04:24 PM
Zor
Zor
Suspended Account
Hello everyone,

How would you like to be asked some questions and not be given the opportunity to reply.

In the thread "Zor Super Skybolt update please", post #51 is asking me some questions and the thread got immediatly locked so I could not respond.

THAT IS DEPLORABLE.

-------------------

The first post in this thread "Blah Blah Blah" says _ _ _ _

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zor
chashint,

This is another example of things that are deplorable.

You blast me and lock the thread.

Etc . . .

I would appreciate that anyone points to me where I posted that.

THAT IS DEPLORABLE.

Zor
Aug 29, 2009, 05:57 PM
Well... interestingly enough... Posts in locked threads can be edited, and re-edited.. all the way back to the beginning... and... quotes can also be re-edited too, at any time. Its just not a secure site in that respect.. there is no way to tell whos telling what.. I have figured the time-stamps though.. and .. well... have pretty much figured out the origin of such post, and there is a time-stamp and edit on it.. but I obviously have no idea other then I remember reading that very post.. and there was nothing derogatory in that I saw from Zor... that I read at any time.. unless I'm crazy .. I could be wrong too.. but its my 2cents

Once again... I saw nothing derogatory from Zor... I have been following that thread(as you can tell by my posts), as there were some interesting things in it....somethins fishy somewhere.

Zor... I don't think that anyone can find where you posted that... fact is... either the quote was edited, or the original post was edited(even after the thread is closed..yes I say it again.. it can be done..I did it on an old locked thread just to experiment).... So it either never existed, or doesn't exist anymore.

So... You guys all do your detective work if anyone cares too... I'm going to go build a plane.

Can't we just all get along?
Aug 29, 2009, 06:08 PM
Embrace the suck
Zor, was the excerpt chashint posted a PM from you to him?

Nauga,
in the style of...
Aug 29, 2009, 10:23 PM
Suspended Account
If the post that chasint pasted up here was in fact a private PM, then a careful reading of it indicates a heartfelt note from Zor, with no hint of anything resembling a mean spirited attitude.

I truly wonder why someone would go so far as to publicly post it up here to see, and then write it off in such a cavalier and unfeeling manner by mocking Zor.

Chuck
Aug 29, 2009, 10:30 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoFlyZone
Take care, Chuck
Congratulations

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zor
Hello everyone,
How would you like to be asked some questions and not be given the opportunity to reply.
In the thread "Zor Super Skybolt update please", post #51 is asking me some questions and the thread got immediatly locked so I could not respond.
THAT IS DEPLORABLE. -------------------
The first post in this thread "Blah Blah Blah" says _ _ _ _
I would appreciate that anyone points to me where I posted that.
THAT IS DEPLORABLE.
Zor
Don't act like you don't know where the quoted test came from

Quote:
Originally Posted by nauga
Zor, was the excerpt chashint posted a PM from you to him?
Nauga,
in the style of...
Yes it is
Aug 29, 2009, 10:37 PM
Thread OP
Oh yeah its not excerpted, it is complete and unedited.
Aug 29, 2009, 10:42 PM
Suspended Account
And just what did you hope to gain by posting this private PM; especially in light of the fact that it contains a fairly decent and heartfelt response, showing no vindictiveness at all?

What exactly are you trying to show? That Zor is a decent human being? If so, you succeeded...

Chuck
Aug 29, 2009, 11:00 PM
Thread OP
Then why are you so upset about it ?
If the quoted PM shows he is a decent human being then I should be applauded.
Aug 29, 2009, 11:01 PM
Thread OP
Seems to me like I am being called deplorable.
Aug 29, 2009, 11:02 PM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by chashint
Seems to me like I am being called deplorable.
By whom?
Aug 29, 2009, 11:04 PM
Thread OP
If I choose to conduct any correspondance in the public forum vs the private message forum then it is my choice.
No one should ever send me (or anyone else for that matter) any PM that they do not want quoted in the public forum.

Quick Reply