Thread Tools
Dec 01, 2010, 09:57 PM
Registered User
Franky, Hadn't notice the sound. I always run the sim with out sound. Which one would you suggest for it?
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Dec 02, 2010, 08:03 AM
Registered User
frankyfly's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by tymbrewolf
Franky, Hadn't notice the sound. I always run the sim with out sound. Which one would you suggest for it?
Tymb use this one. Change the pitch a bit within airctaft editor or using AUDACITY.

Franky
Dec 02, 2010, 08:31 AM
Registered User
just wondering if anyone else has this happening. RCD crashes on window resize W7Pro. Occurs intermittently.
Dec 02, 2010, 09:12 AM
real name: simon
Quote:
Originally Posted by russ_hillis
just wondering if anyone else has this happening. RCD crashes on window resize W7Pro. Occurs intermittently.
i'm getting the same on windows XP running on a mac under parallels... thought it was just my environment. iirc, i can generally get it every time if i'm running in coherence mode (no windows desktop, windows apps act like native mac ones) and resize the window.

regards,
sb
Dec 02, 2010, 10:44 AM
Registered User
Should also mention I have one of those lovely Nvidia cards, iirc a GT8800.
Dec 02, 2010, 11:49 AM
Registered User
frankyfly's Avatar

Piper PA-25 Pawnee.


Quote:
Originally Posted by roflmcwaffle
Frankyfly, i gotta give it up to you for your new models, that onex is a charm to fly
thanks so much for making this great program 10x better

Rofl, honor to Davy, but I'm happy you like my models.

You should like this one too.

Piper PA-25 Pawnee.wmv (1 min 25 sec)







Dec 02, 2010, 01:15 PM
Registered User
GeneralFailure's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by russ_hillis
just wondering if anyone else has this happening. RCD crashes on window resize W7Pro. Occurs intermittently.
Is this by any chance on your second monitor? I know there is a problem when resizing the window on your second monitor. What if you go into full screen mode? (with ALT+ENTER or though the menu)

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankyfly
Rofl, honor to Davy, but I'm happy you like my models.

You should like this one too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrFZp..._order&list=UL
Beautiful! The first sim I had on PC was MS Flight Simulator 4 and it had a game mode "crop duster". You had to spray a field as fast as possible. I've been thinking of adding this simple game to the sim...

Cheers,
Davy
Dec 02, 2010, 02:48 PM
Registered User
nope, I only have one monitor. If I had 2, the dear wife would have my a##
Dec 03, 2010, 01:47 PM
Registered User
gjalbert's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by russ_hillis
just wondering if anyone else has this happening. RCD crashes on window resize W7Pro. Occurs intermittently.
I, too, have seen this occasionally. It seems to happen if I resize the window too quickly after starting the sim. If I wait a few seconds it never seems to happen.

Gary
Dec 03, 2010, 02:06 PM
Registered User
GeneralFailure's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by russ_hillis
nope, I only have one monitor. If I had 2, the dear wife would have my a##
Quote:
Originally Posted by gjalbert
I, too, have seen this occasionally. It seems to happen if I resize the window too quickly after starting the sim. If I wait a few seconds it never seems to happen.

Gary
Thank you both. I've got an idea where to start looking now.

Davy
Dec 03, 2010, 04:48 PM
Registered User
Jim Deck's Avatar

Pretty Pawnee


Hey, FrankyFly's beautiful Pawnee would make a wonderful towplane. Thanks and keep them coming FrankyFLY.
Dec 03, 2010, 05:32 PM
Registered User
mine has also crashed from small screen to large on an intermittent basis.Running vista.
Dec 03, 2010, 08:28 PM
RC Adddict
Wilfor's Avatar
Ooops mines done it to and i meant to post here but i geuss i forgot Dont tell the wife i dont forget nothin

windows 7
Dec 04, 2010, 03:35 AM
Registered User
GeneralFailure's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by tymbrewolf
mine has also crashed from small screen to large on an intermittent basis.Running vista.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfor
Ooops mines done it to and i meant to post here but i geuss i forgot Dont tell the wife i dont forget nothin

windows 7
Hi guys, is this only right after startup or resizing at any point in time?
Cheers,
Davy
Dec 04, 2010, 04:37 AM
real name: simon
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneralFailure
Hi guys, is this only right after startup or resizing at any point in time?
Cheers,
Davy
i've only noticed it when resizing while the welcome screen is still around. and it doesn't happen every time. just tried to force a crash, started the program about 5 times and couldn't reproduce the error...

curiouser and curiouser...


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion Atlanta area micro r/c heli pilot needed ASAP Greg McNair Aerial Photography 1 Nov 13, 2006 05:20 AM
For Sale (71)r/c digest mags up for bid bigtfortulsa Aircraft - Sailplanes (FS/W) 0 Jan 11, 2006 08:29 AM
For Sale Old r/c Digest magazines up for bid bigtfortulsa Non R/C Items (FS/W) 0 Jan 11, 2006 08:24 AM
R/C Airship Pilot Needed - Orlando, FL Stevens AeroModel Parkflyers 4 Mar 18, 2002 09:24 PM