Sep 25, 2021, 12:37 AM
I review RC Products
This is my Maiden Flight Review of the FMS Pitts V2 1400mm RC Biplane.

Maiden Flight Review - FMS Pitts V2 1400mm RC Biplane (6 min 46 sec)
to remove ads between posts
Sep 27, 2021, 11:56 AM
JohnVHRC
Check out my maiden flight with some tricks on the FMS Ranger 850mm
FMS 850MM (33.4") RANGER PNP Beginner plane MAIDEN FLIGHT Review (6 min 4 sec)
Sep 27, 2021, 08:01 PM
They call me Lipo...

John Morgan's final build....not just any airplane...

As many of you may know, and some may learn, master modeler John Morgan passed away a little over a year ago.

John was a prolific scratch builder, and foam was his medium of choice, with electric power being his preferred way to get things thrust....

What you see here is the maiden flight of master modeler John Morgan's final build: an 84" wingspan Vought SB2U Vindicator. When John passed away last September, the model was roughly 60% finished. John's widow gracefully allowed the model to be transported across the country to be finished. A dedicated team of friends and highly skilled RC airplane modelers completed the job and what you see here is the culmination of their efforts to finish the model in honor of John:
John Morgan's last build: the Vought SB2U Vindicator - Maiden Flight (4 min 28 sec)

The build log:
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...ndicator-84-ws
The J Morgan Electric Fun Fly:
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...1-%28J-Meff%29

I sincerely hope you enjoy this tribute flight; this is the RC brotherhood at it's best...

"Oh, I have slipped the surly bonds of earth, And danced the skies on laughter-silvered wings"
Latest blog entry: The Budd RB-1 "Conestoga" by...
Sep 29, 2021, 03:58 PM
I review RC Products
This is my Maiden Flight Review of the E-flite Turbo Timber Evolution.

Maiden Flight Review | E-flite Turbo Timber Evolution 1.5M BNF RC Plane (8 min 15 sec)
Sep 30, 2021, 09:42 AM
They call me Lipo...

Grumman AF-2S Guardian by Barrett Hochhaus

So this is Barrett's latest scratch build, a super cool Grumman AF-2S Guardian...

Barrett gives us a short history of the type (which is fascinating!), and then takes her up on her maiden flight :
Grumman AF-2S Guardian Sub Killer by Barrett Hochhaus: A Brief History and Maiden Flight! (10 min 8 sec)

As you watch this amazing model fly, keep in mind: this is the MAIDEN FLIGHT !!!

Blue skies and happy landings everyone !

Oct 05, 2021, 07:00 PM
They call me Lipo...

Dawn Patrol in St. George Utah...

Shenanigans with Brent and Andy... !
Dynam Stearman PT-17 1300mm 4s Biplane - DAWN PATROL with Brent and Andy! (9 min 11 sec)

Enjoy
Oct 06, 2021, 06:25 AM
I just want to go fly!
I’m on a building kick with park flyer size motor gliders! There fast to build and slow flying. Really fun. First is 32” the second is 48” and I’m building a 36” now
Oct 07, 2021, 02:37 PM
new Biplaner to be 04 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by walter3rd
I’m on a building kick with park flyer size motor gliders! There fast to build and slow flying. Really fun. First is 32” the second is 48” and I’m building a 36” now
Thanks for sharing Walter!

I like the looks of the bigger ones wingshape.

A few month ago I bought the Concendo and later the Niight Radian.
It added another great experience to my RC flight enjoyment department

Keep em comming.
CCC
Oct 07, 2021, 06:18 PM
I just want to go fly!
That’s a mini bird of time. I have the full size I’ll be building next
Oct 07, 2021, 07:57 PM
They call me Lipo...

Budd RB-1 Conestoga at St. George Utah...

So this is Barrett Hochhaus and his virtually unknown Budd RB-1 Conestoga at St. George Utah...
The Budd RB-1 Conestoga by Barrett Hochhaus - History and Scale Flight Demo at St. George Utah (10 min 42 sec)

This model is an absolute labor of love and it flew remarkably well !

Enjoy
Oct 07, 2021, 08:50 PM
Registered Hoser
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justwingit
So this is Barrett Hochhaus and his virtually unknown Budd RB-1 Conestoga at St. George Utah...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-39na-FdrtA&t=2s

This model is an absolute labor of love and it flew remarkably well !

Enjoy
It sure does fly well. I really appreciate the unusual subjects when modelled. Great job capturing this.
Oct 07, 2021, 11:06 PM
They call me Lipo...
Thank you brother...It's an honor to help bring these little known ships back to life !
Oct 08, 2021, 08:38 AM
JohnVHRC
Such a great flyer! My radio setup after the flight.
Sunset flight and Radio setup Avios KingTwin 1700mm Turboprop Airplane from HobbyKing Review test (8 min 11 sec)
Oct 08, 2021, 09:03 PM
I review RC Products
This video features a flight with a stunning Giant Scale PT-17 Stearman RC Biplane With Moki Radial Engine that purrs like a kitten, plus a Freewing A-10 RC Jet Crash right at the beginning of the video!

RC Jet Crash & Giant Scale PT-17 Stearman With Moki Radial Engine (5 min 48 sec)
Oct 09, 2021, 07:21 AM
I just want to go fly!
My 36 drifter power sailplane is going to be a great park size flyer I hope. The adapter that came with this motor for the shaft is crazy long. Trying to figure out a way to reduce the length

Quick Reply