Aug 28, 2009, 07:15 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

The Any Airplane Thread

This thread is very different than all other threads on RCU and RCG. Here you are free to ask or talk about whatever it is you wish. There is a lot of plane info from very experienced guys here and the planes range from 20 grams to Giant size gassers. Plenty of E conversions, scale, fan fold, free designed/built, you just name the plane.

We have people here that have decades of experience flying and building along with others just getting started. Stick plane builders, ARF builders, foamies, heavy modifications, new ideas, old ideas and just too much info for me to try to type.

We do our best to help anyone that asks. Sometimes a question is missed and needs to be asked again and sometimes the answer just won't make any sense but we don't give up. We treat each other as Family. We send parts to others that need them. We have both AMA and Outlaw fliers. We have a member building a 20 acre flying field that is open to us on a whim. That field is an official Non Profit Field with no outside affiliations. We inform others about safety along with ourselves when we do goofy things. Sometimes we just have idle chatter with no mention of planes and sometimes it's all planes all the time. It makes it hard for those that never have visited this thread before to follow the idle chatter but to those that want freedom from the "Stay on topic or hit the bricks" attitude, this is Home. We try to help those with a very limited budget, such as a couple of people here with getting what they need to fly and enjoy this Hobby. We ask for little and give all we can. Few regrets, problems here and there but we self Police. In short, in the Land Of Badius, we have fun here. Welcome to the land of Badius.--Loubud
to remove ads between posts
Aug 28, 2009, 07:32 PM
ferndale air force
Hi there, some of you might have heard of the Badius Owners Club thread from RCU. That is who we are. I hope to get to know many of you throught this thread.

Some of you might recognize me from the Bug thread or the Beaver thread. I suppose I should set up a hangar, but I have less than 20 planes, and a pair of Helis that I get ready to fly then I try and get flustrated and build another plane to fly/crash.

I assume that more of the guys will come by as the evening progresses.

Tim
Aug 28, 2009, 08:00 PM
So, here we are.
Nice to have a new Home.
Aug 28, 2009, 08:17 PM
OK so the fun has begun
Aug 28, 2009, 08:18 PM
I need my Doggy avatar.
Aug 28, 2009, 08:50 PM

Was that TP14?

When RC Planes Attack! (1 min 3 sec)
Last edited by Zrat; Aug 28, 2009 at 09:01 PM.
Aug 28, 2009, 08:54 PM
ZR
Can't open the link.
Aug 28, 2009, 09:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by loubud
ZR
Can't open the link.
Can you see me now?
Aug 28, 2009, 09:06 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Yep
Aug 28, 2009, 09:25 PM
ferndale air force
Oh, the memories. Unintentional flight leading to airplane attacks.

Tim
Aug 28, 2009, 09:26 PM
Oh look I'm bleeding...
i still get a giggle out of that vid every time i see it
Aug 28, 2009, 09:30 PM
Wake up, feel pulse, be happy!
Last edited by Piece; Feb 11, 2023 at 07:39 AM.
Aug 28, 2009, 09:33 PM
Wake up, feel pulse, be happy!
Last edited by Piece; Feb 11, 2023 at 07:39 AM.
Aug 28, 2009, 09:53 PM
OK.....I guess I'm here, too
Aug 28, 2009, 10:43 PM
Started Calculus on Monday, already a week ahead of you on putting off homework for posting and working on the Blue baby.

Quick Reply