New Products Flash Sale
Thread Tools
Old Jul 07, 2012, 11:46 PM
Park_aviator is offline
Find More Posts by Park_aviator
3D, 1D at a time!
Park_aviator's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveT. View Post
Or maybe three....one two=three....

SteveT
Or 2 for me
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 08, 2012, 02:03 PM
losifanatic is offline
Find More Posts by losifanatic
Sippin the Koolaid!
losifanatic's Avatar
My brother put his 71 slick in for the last time today. His was upset to see tha the 71 slicks were not instock He bought the new 70 velox to replace it though. Can't wait to fly the new 70!!!
Old Jul 08, 2012, 02:29 PM
SteveT. is online now
Find More Posts by SteveT.
I fly, therefore, I crash!!!
SteveT.'s Avatar
Sorry to hear this Matt....but I too am waiting for the new 70" I am going to stuff a Hacker A60-6XS in it....

SteveT
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: My hangar...
Old Jul 08, 2012, 02:38 PM
-= GYRO =- is offline
Find More Posts by -= GYRO =-
RC Pilot / Photographer
-= GYRO =-'s Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveT. View Post
Sorry to hear this Matt....but I too am waiting for the new 70" I am going to stuff a Hacker A60-6XS in it....

SteveT
If I could have found a buyer for my 74" Edge, I'd have ordered the Velox also.
Old Jul 08, 2012, 02:48 PM
losifanatic is offline
Find More Posts by losifanatic
Sippin the Koolaid!
losifanatic's Avatar
Nice.
Nick has a motrolfly 4325 310kv and a 5320 300kv. Still haven't decieded which one to install yet.
Old Jul 08, 2012, 02:49 PM
-= GYRO =- is offline
Find More Posts by -= GYRO =-
RC Pilot / Photographer
-= GYRO =-'s Avatar
would think the size of the velox might like the 4325 better... thats whats in my Slick.
Old Jul 08, 2012, 02:51 PM
tominator06 is offline
Find More Posts by tominator06
Team Hillbilly
tominator06's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by losifanatic View Post
My brother put his 71 slick in for the last time today. His was upset to see tha the 71 slicks were not instock He bought the new 70 velox to replace it though. Can't wait to fly the new 70!!!
Sorry to hear!
Hows the rudder?
Old Jul 08, 2012, 02:51 PM
-= GYRO =- is offline
Find More Posts by -= GYRO =-
RC Pilot / Photographer
-= GYRO =-'s Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by tominator06 View Post
Hows the rudder?
sharks in the water!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Jul 08, 2012, 02:55 PM
SteveT. is online now
Find More Posts by SteveT.
I fly, therefore, I crash!!!
SteveT.'s Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by -= GYRO =- View Post
sharks in the water!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Or vultures circling overhead!!

SteveT
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: My hangar...
Old Jul 08, 2012, 02:59 PM
tominator06 is offline
Find More Posts by tominator06
Team Hillbilly
tominator06's Avatar
Can't circle overhead without a rudder. I'm sure they want to keep all the spares they have for Losi's 71. I was just messing around.
Old Jul 08, 2012, 03:02 PM
-= GYRO =- is offline
Find More Posts by -= GYRO =-
RC Pilot / Photographer
-= GYRO =-'s Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by tominator06 View Post
I was just messing around.
so were Steve and I
Old Jul 08, 2012, 03:04 PM
tominator06 is offline
Find More Posts by tominator06
Team Hillbilly
tominator06's Avatar
Roger that!! Actually I have a fan blowing the cool air into my hobby room so I can go in there and get to work on her. Only have A/C in the living room window.
Old Jul 08, 2012, 03:07 PM
SteveT. is online now
Find More Posts by SteveT.
I fly, therefore, I crash!!!
SteveT.'s Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by tominator06 View Post
Roger that!! Actually I have a fan blowing the cool air into my hobby room so I can go in there and get to work on her. Only have A/C in the living room window.
I have central air in the home....but my shop is not in my home. But, even though I have two big fans out in my shop, when all it is doing is blowing hot air it can get brutal out there...

SteveT
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: My hangar...
Old Jul 08, 2012, 03:29 PM
3DNater is offline
Find More Posts by 3DNater
3d NOOBular
3DNater's Avatar
My Dad has a big swamp cooler in his garage that is just on castors so he can move it wherever. He can have it down to a nice 75 degrees pretty quick in his big shop when it's over 100 outside. Just a thought... and a lot cheaper than a big AC unit. Of course if you have high humidity it won't work well.
Old Jul 08, 2012, 03:59 PM
SteveT. is online now
Find More Posts by SteveT.
I fly, therefore, I crash!!!
SteveT.'s Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by brathanke View Post
My Dad has a big swamp cooler in his garage that is just on castors so he can move it wherever. He can have it down to a nice 75 degrees pretty quick in his big shop when it's over 100 outside. Just a thought... and a lot cheaper than a big AC unit. Of course if you have high humidity it won't work well.
Pretty dry here....a swamp cooler would probably work...

SteveT
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: My hangar...


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Poll 3D hobby shop 51" slick or 55" SHP? appleflyer 3D Flying 24 Mar 24, 2009 07:29 PM
Video 3D Hobby Shop's AJ Slick Clark Warfel Electric Plane Talk 3 May 08, 2008 08:31 AM