Oct 08, 2012, 02:21 PM
I fly, therefore, I crash!!!
SteveT.'s Avatar
The new Glacier batteries from EP Buddy seem to be very good from what I am hearing, and Ben Fisher has said that he recommends them....

SteveT
Latest blog entry: My hangar...
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Oct 08, 2012, 03:03 PM
Qualified
JohnVH's Avatar
I have 1 Glacier 6s 4000mah pack I use in mine, works great.
Oct 08, 2012, 06:10 PM
You down with EPP?
johnnyrocco123's Avatar
Does anyone else have a problem saying no when someone approaches you at a Fly-in with a great cash deal for one of your planes?

Another 71 slick gone.


I guess this time I can get my Motrolfly and digital servo powered Slick.........
Oct 08, 2012, 06:21 PM
3DHS 'native'
going4speed's Avatar
I would not say no. all my planes are for sale at all times for the right price.
Oct 08, 2012, 07:25 PM
The Twisted Elf
lugnutz's Avatar
nope if someone has the cash there goes the plane
Oct 08, 2012, 07:30 PM
Qualified
JohnVH's Avatar
same here! sold my prototype EPP bird, building V2.0 now!
Oct 08, 2012, 08:19 PM
3DHS 'native'
going4speed's Avatar
I had someone ask about a plane I had and I turned them down as I thought someone else was going to buy it. Lesson learned...strike while the iron is hot.
Oct 09, 2012, 01:11 AM
how'd I do that....oh
chop stiX's Avatar
So been thinkin of a 30cc gasser for a while and concluded that the 71 Slick will probably be the best option,since I love the slick so much.just a question for ya peeps,which is the best as a 1st gasser?I've really heard amazing things about the 71.
anyone maybe have any experience with the Goldwing MX2?
Oct 09, 2012, 01:20 AM
I fly, therefore, I crash!!!
SteveT.'s Avatar
You absolutely can not go wrong with a 3DHS plane....The 71" Slick, the 72" Extra, or the 74" Edge in the 30CC class....if you want to jump up in size, the 87" Extra, and 89" Slicks are fantastic planes....

SteveT
Latest blog entry: My hangar...
Oct 09, 2012, 02:24 AM
how'd I do that....oh
chop stiX's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveT. View Post
You absolutely can not go wrong with a 3DHS plane....The 71" Slick, the 72" Extra, or the 74" Edge in the 30CC class....if you want to jump up in size, the 87" Extra, and 89" Slicks are fantastic planes....

SteveT
anything bigger than a 74 odd is too big for me now,for transport reasons.I'll be able to fit a 74 max in my car.I see the 71 is out of stock atm.what's 3dhs's turnaround time to restock?
Oct 09, 2012, 08:41 AM
TEAM HILLBILLY
Eagle34's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by going4speed View Post
I had someone ask about a plane I had and I turned them down as I thought someone else was going to buy it. Lesson learned...strike while the iron is hot.
Dude I still want that Slick!
Oct 09, 2012, 08:44 AM
TEAM HILLBILLY
Eagle34's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by chop stiX View Post
anything bigger than a 74 odd is too big for me now,for transport reasons.I'll be able to fit a 74 max in my car.I see the 71 is out of stock atm.what's 3dhs's turnaround time to restock?
Not exactly sure but it seemed that the electric 71's were out of stock for almost a year. They had the gas ones, but they just got the electrics back in and now the gassers are out. You will want to contact ADC Hobbystore anyway as they are the worldwide distributors for 3DHS, Rob maight actually have one in stock, never know.
Oct 09, 2012, 08:51 AM
how'd I do that....oh
chop stiX's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle34 View Post
Not exactly sure but it seemed that the electric 71's were out of stock for almost a year. They had the gas ones, but they just got the electrics back in and now the gassers are out. You will want to contact ADC Hobbystore anyway as they are the worldwide distributors for 3DHS, Rob maight actually have one in stock, never know.
Thanx man.I definitely want a gasser.
Oct 09, 2012, 11:48 AM
3DHS 'native'
going4speed's Avatar
I still consider the 71" yours.

The above was in relation to my 40" edge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle34 View Post
Dude I still want that Slick!
Oct 09, 2012, 11:49 AM
3DHS 'native'
going4speed's Avatar
yea stock seems REALLY low right now and only back in stock in 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle34 View Post
Not exactly sure but it seemed that the electric 71's were out of stock for almost a year. They had the gas ones, but they just got the electrics back in and now the gassers are out. You will want to contact ADC Hobbystore anyway as they are the worldwide distributors for 3DHS, Rob maight actually have one in stock, never know.


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Poll 3D hobby shop 51" slick or 55" SHP? appleflyer 3D Flying 24 Mar 24, 2009 06:29 PM
Video 3D Hobby Shop's AJ Slick Clark Warfel Electric Plane Talk 3 May 08, 2008 07:31 AM