Thread Tools
Sep 12, 2012, 07:29 AM
Registered User
miatia54's Avatar
Getting ready to mount a os 33 gt on a 71 in slick, has anyone have standoff lengths?, or do dle standoffs work?, is it the same hole pattern as dle30? thanks for the help!!
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Sep 12, 2012, 08:18 AM
doh!
ryan_m's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnVH
what prop do you guys like on a rimfire 1.20?
18x8.
Sep 12, 2012, 08:26 AM
Registered User
Hewey19's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by miatia54
Getting ready to mount a os 33 gt on a 71 in slick, has anyone have standoff lengths?, or do dle standoffs work?, is it the same hole pattern as dle30? thanks for the help!!
http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin...?&I=LXAAUB&P=Z

I think the DLE stand offs are too long.

Same hole pattern as the DLE 30.
Sep 12, 2012, 08:40 AM
Registered User
skippy78's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by miatia54
Getting ready to mount a os 33 gt on a 71 in slick, has anyone have standoff lengths?, or do dle standoffs work?, is it the same hole pattern as dle30? thanks for the help!!
Check here http://customstandoffs.com/. Craig can help you out.
Sep 12, 2012, 10:30 AM
Registered User
miatia54's Avatar
thanks guys !! have sent Craig a email
Sep 12, 2012, 05:51 PM
The Twisted Elf
lugnutz's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manta1
Im not sure they are here yet. If Ken says no to the 20x10 then no it is. Im who tested and recommended the 20x8 for him anyhow.
The 20x8 will give you more than enough go and will keep the temps in check.. Hey if you have a motor coming back to ya use it and save some bucks. If and when you are ready to make a change,motrolfly will not disappoint.
i bought crayars slick at the beginning of the summer with the 4325-280 and he left the 20x8 apc prop on it for me,on 8s ,2 4cell 4000mah 25c gen ace,i can hover the plane very easy and the temps are very cool,the plane rips through the sky or can fly slow as heck,its just plane awsome,
Sep 12, 2012, 08:46 PM
Registered User
WindGap's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by miatia54
Getting ready to mount a os 33 gt on a 71 in slick, has anyone have standoff lengths?, or do dle standoffs work?, is it the same hole pattern as dle30? thanks for the help!!
I used the OS GT55 standoffs and they're perfect. Hope this helps.

http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin...?&I=LXAAUB&P=7
Last edited by WindGap; Sep 12, 2012 at 08:53 PM.
Sep 12, 2012, 09:34 PM
OOPS
Manta1's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by lugnutz
i bought crayars slick at the beginning of the summer with the 4325-280 and he left the 20x8 apc prop on it for me,on 8s ,2 4cell 4000mah 25c gen ace,i can hover the plane very easy and the temps are very cool,the plane rips through the sky or can fly slow as heck,its just plane awsome,
yepper! congrats! Thats why I stopped at that prop and said "this be the one"
glad you like it
Sep 12, 2012, 09:44 PM
3DHS 'native'
going4speed's Avatar
Okay have the swb tapped for 4-40. What ball ends do I need to use that will still work with the elevator horn?
Sep 13, 2012, 03:27 PM
Registered User
shipping notice big brown truck is coming.
Sep 13, 2012, 03:46 PM
Team Thrasher
3derik's Avatar
How does this bird handle with a DLE 30 in it?
Sep 13, 2012, 04:28 PM
Registered User
alot of people use them. i have one on the shelf, but i;m going elec.
Sep 13, 2012, 05:11 PM
Registered User
GoldCraft's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3derik
How does this bird handle with a DLE 30 in it?
Love it on my ole 70" .....well over 200 flights on it now.
Sep 13, 2012, 07:45 PM
Sippin the Koolaid!
losifanatic's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by obxflier
alot of people use them. i have one on the shelf, but i;m going elec.
We are having a fly-in here in woodville next weekend(its about 5 miles from the e-city field). The whole rivercity club is invited. I would love for you to come. Nick is going and if you can make it you can follow him.
Sep 13, 2012, 08:10 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by losifanatic
We are having a fly-in here in woodville next weekend(its about 5 miles from the e-city field). The whole rivercity club is invited. I would love for you to come. Nick is going and if you can make it you can follow him.
sure, sounds good i'll try to make it.


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Poll 3D hobby shop 51" slick or 55" SHP? appleflyer 3D Flying 24 Mar 24, 2009 06:29 PM
Video 3D Hobby Shop's AJ Slick Clark Warfel Electric Plane Talk 3 May 08, 2008 07:31 AM