3D Hobby Shop 71" AJ Slick - Build & Fly thread - Page 1622 - RC Groups
Thread Tools
Jul 26, 2012, 10:18 PM
Registered User
[QUOTE=jetinteriorguy;22275863]
Quote:
Originally Posted by collinss
Sure thing man, I'll hopefully have it ready to go by the end of next week. I'm thinking of going to the soccer complex out by Bull Run Marina just off Henderson Road. Do you know where that is? I'll pm you when I'm going.
Sounds good
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Jul 26, 2012, 10:29 PM
I fly, therefore, I crash!!!
SteveT.'s Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by going4speed
DLE 55 ON A 71?

ah you changed it so I look like the crazy one...nicely played.
Would never do such a thing....

SteveT
Latest blog entry: My hangar...
Jul 29, 2012, 12:08 AM
I fly, therefore, I crash!!!
SteveT.'s Avatar
Anybody have a good orange 71" electric cowl they want to part with? Mine has a problem and there are none available at either 3DHS or ADC. Paypal at the ready.

SteveT
Latest blog entry: My hangar...
Jul 30, 2012, 09:18 AM
Registered User
robj's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCPilot1234
I think it must be that! It must of been caused by me some how and hopefully I'll know some day, haha! Thanks for your help
On the other hand...sometimes things just happen and we'll never know. I've got a couple of those.
Jul 30, 2012, 11:17 AM
RC Pilot / Photographer
-= GYRO =-'s Avatar
Gents,

I got an 89" Slick yesterday, also FB w/ RB graphics, so I'm going to part with my 71" (previously owned by SteveT). There are some pics of it in my blog if you want to see it.
I'm giving addicts first crack at her, I'm asking $900 shipped for "plug and fly" condition.
Only repair was a landing gear plate rebuild.

-Gary
Jul 30, 2012, 11:20 AM
Registered User
SnowDog1974's Avatar
A 71" Slick in FB with crimson bovine graphics willing to be shipped?!
Can't wait to see how this works out...we should start a pool for how quickly this plane sells...I'm guessing 6 hours.

Jul 30, 2012, 12:24 PM
Registered User
Reaper802's Avatar
Well it looks like the 71" I was working on buying just got sold out from underneath me... That was a nice kick in the nuts.
Jul 30, 2012, 12:29 PM
Registered User
SnowDog1974's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaper802
Well it looks like the 71" I was working on buying just got sold out from underneath me... That was a nice kick in the nuts.
bummer...what happend?
Jul 30, 2012, 12:29 PM
3DHS 'native'
going4speed's Avatar
I will be dragging a 71" electric red to Oktoberfest to sell just an FYI.
Jul 30, 2012, 12:30 PM
Registered User
Reaper802's Avatar
Sold it to another guy over the weekend. I was planning to drive up this weekend to give it a look over and pick it up.

Maybe it will work out in the end, Gyro you have a PM.
Jul 30, 2012, 12:43 PM
RC Pilot / Photographer
-= GYRO =-'s Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaper802
Sold it to another guy over the weekend. I was planning to drive up this weekend to give it a look over and pick it up.

Maybe it will work out in the end, Gyro you have a PM.
Replied. Thanks for the interest!
Jul 30, 2012, 01:21 PM
Sippin the Koolaid!
losifanatic's Avatar
Gary is a stand up guy to buy from too. His packaging is very well done. I have been flying the 89 a lot lately too. It's amazing hoe well that thing does slow roller down the runway. Oh it also handles crashing in a corn field well too
Jul 30, 2012, 03:08 PM
Registered User
renoglowflyer's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by losifanatic
Oh it also handles crashing in a corn field well too
Thanks Losi I so needed this on a boring Monday I will let my buddy know that is finishing his 89 up, but we have a dry lake bed so no pillows to catch a Slick.
Jul 30, 2012, 03:46 PM
I fly, therefore, I crash!!!
SteveT.'s Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by -= GYRO =-
Gents,

I got an 89" Slick yesterday, also FB w/ RB graphics, so I'm going to part with my 71" (previously owned by SteveT). There are some pics of it in my blog if you want to see it.
I'm giving addicts first crack at her, I'm asking $900 shipped for "plug and fly" condition.
Only repair was a landing gear plate rebuild.

-Gary
I think you're going to regret selling the 70" Slick, as you won't always feel like hauling the gasser out....but it's your plane....

SteveT
Latest blog entry: My hangar...
Jul 30, 2012, 04:20 PM
Wannabe 3D Pilot
flyracer's Avatar
My 71" slick goes in the truck EVERYTIME I go out.... period!

Flyracer


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Poll 3D hobby shop 51" slick or 55" SHP? appleflyer 3D Flying 24 Mar 24, 2009 07:29 PM
Video 3D Hobby Shop's AJ Slick Clark Warfel Electric Plane Talk 3 May 08, 2008 08:31 AM