New Products Flash Sale
Thread Tools
Old Jul 14, 2012, 02:35 PM
tominator06 is offline
Find More Posts by tominator06
Team Hillbilly
tominator06's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by harddrive8 View Post
Thanks for the advise. I may run through the little bit of debonder I have and then move to acetone if I run out.

Words of experience: never say "its been a while since I crashed anything. I'm overdue." It seems like ever since then I've been working on repairs.
No problem. Best of luck on the repair. Just remember you don't need to flood the debonder on there. Its very thin and works its way in pretty well.
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 14, 2012, 07:31 PM
going4speed is offline
Find More Posts by going4speed
3DHS 'native'
going4speed's Avatar
Yea that's up there with: "One more flight".

Quote:
Originally Posted by harddrive8 View Post
Thanks for the advise. I may run through the little bit of debonder I have and then move to acetone if I run out.

Words of experience: never say "its been a while since I crashed anything. I'm overdue." It seems like ever since then I've been working on repairs.
Old Jul 14, 2012, 07:42 PM
SteveT. is offline
Find More Posts by SteveT.
I fly, therefore, I crash!!!
SteveT.'s Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by going4speed View Post
Yea that's up there with: "One more flight".
"Or one last flight"....that one is definitely a plane killer!!

SteveT
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: My hangar...
Old Jul 14, 2012, 08:07 PM
rmr24 is offline
Find More Posts by rmr24
Registered User
rmr24's Avatar
You can think it, just don't say it aloud.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveT. View Post
"Or one last flight"....that one is definitely a plane killer!!

SteveT
Old Jul 14, 2012, 08:39 PM
SteveT. is offline
Find More Posts by SteveT.
I fly, therefore, I crash!!!
SteveT.'s Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmr24 View Post
You can think it, just don't say it aloud.
Uh uh!! Not me....I actually say one more flight, as that has no finality to it....One last flight and it definitely will be....

SteveT
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: My hangar...
Old Jul 14, 2012, 08:57 PM
cmala is offline
Find More Posts by cmala
customstandoffs
cmala's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveT. View Post
Uh uh!! Not me....I actually say one more flight, as that has no finality to it....One last flight and it definitely will be....

SteveT
yep, even if you say it, go ahead and correct yourself....another flight
Old Jul 14, 2012, 09:00 PM
GetSome! is offline
Find More Posts by GetSome!
Registered User
GetSome!'s Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmr24 View Post
You can think it, just don't say it aloud.

i dont even need to say anything, If i get a weird feeling Im out....bad things have happened when i forced it.
Old Jul 14, 2012, 10:56 PM
3DNater is offline
Find More Posts by 3DNater
3d NOOBular
3DNater's Avatar
Steve T. just made me this

Thanks Steve
Old Jul 14, 2012, 10:59 PM
SteveT. is offline
Find More Posts by SteveT.
I fly, therefore, I crash!!!
SteveT.'s Avatar
No problem my friend...always.happy to make something for a fellow forum member...

SteveT
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: My hangar...
Old Jul 14, 2012, 11:11 PM
-= GYRO =- is offline
Find More Posts by -= GYRO =-
RC Pilot / Photographer
-= GYRO =-'s Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveT. View Post
No problem my friend...always.happy to make something for a fellow forum member...

SteveT
Don't remember seeing an offer for that on my LG plate repair Steve!
Old Jul 14, 2012, 11:51 PM
SteveT. is offline
Find More Posts by SteveT.
I fly, therefore, I crash!!!
SteveT.'s Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by -= GYRO =- View Post
Don't remember seeing an offer for that on my LG plate repair Steve!
Well....Nate needed his quickly so he could come fly with you next weekend...

And....sorry...You're right, I should have offered.... Is yours holding up? If you want one, I'll definitely make you one....

SteveT
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: My hangar...
Old Jul 14, 2012, 11:59 PM
3DNater is offline
Find More Posts by 3DNater
3d NOOBular
3DNater's Avatar
Gary is just ribbin you man
Old Jul 15, 2012, 12:10 AM
-= GYRO =- is offline
Find More Posts by -= GYRO =-
RC Pilot / Photographer
-= GYRO =-'s Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveT. View Post
Well....Nate needed his quickly so he could come fly with you next weekend...

And....sorry...You're right, I should have offered.... Is yours holding up? If you want one, I'll definitely make you one....

SteveT
Quote:
Originally Posted by brathanke View Post
Gary is just ribbin you man
Yes, I am just ribbing you Steve! And mine is holding up just fine, only got one flight on it today, but it was a harrier landing.
Old Jul 15, 2012, 12:16 AM
SteveT. is offline
Find More Posts by SteveT.
I fly, therefore, I crash!!!
SteveT.'s Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by brathanke View Post
Gary is just ribbin you man
Quote:
Originally Posted by -= GYRO =- View Post
Yes, I am just ribbing you Steve! And mine is holding up just fine, only got one flight on it today, but it was a harrier landing.
I know, but I still should have....

SteveT
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: My hangar...
Old Jul 15, 2012, 12:30 AM
-= GYRO =- is offline
Find More Posts by -= GYRO =-
RC Pilot / Photographer
-= GYRO =-'s Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveT. View Post
I know, but I still should have....

SteveT
Don't beat yourself up about it! My joke was meant to make for a laugh, not give you guilt!


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Poll 3D hobby shop 51" slick or 55" SHP? appleflyer 3D Flying 24 Mar 24, 2009 07:29 PM
Video 3D Hobby Shop's AJ Slick Clark Warfel Electric Plane Talk 3 May 08, 2008 08:31 AM