Sep 03, 2009, 10:54 PM
Will this work with a spektrum dx7 and ar9000?
to remove ads between posts
Sep 07, 2009, 03:12 PM
Do you think it will work with my T-Rex 450se and Multiplex Cockpit mm?
that would be great!
Oct 19, 2009, 01:27 AM
Precise and powerful
Thread OP
We will attend 2009 IHobby EXPO in Chicago,welcome guys to our booth for the trying-out about AEO FPV items
Aug 13, 2010, 02:42 PM
Just received the AEO 1.5 system from HK. Connection from the joystick has been modified for the larger plug. This may be so the AEO module can receive power from the transmitter. Therefore you cannot use another joystick with the system. My intension is to fly my RC plane using the joystick connected to my transmitter. I will set up the FPV part later.

Is there another thread that is more current?
Aug 18, 2010, 02:57 AM
Precise and powerful
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhowdy
Just received the AEO 1.5 system from HK. Connection from the joystick has been modified for the larger plug. This may be so the AEO module can receive power from the transmitter. Therefore you cannot use another joystick with the system. My intension is to fly my RC plane using the joystick connected to my transmitter. I will set up the FPV part later.

Is there another thread that is more current?
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show....php?t=1285745

Yes,the system can not work with another joystick

The system must be sold as a complete combo including the system1.5 box and the special joystick
Nov 05, 2010, 03:06 AM
Precise and powerful
Thread OP
(4 min 55 sec)
Dec 14, 2010, 01:46 AM
Precise and powerful
Thread OP
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show....php?t=1354195

New version of XGYRO1000 headtracker on free try out now !!!
Dec 21, 2011, 08:41 AM
I bought this joystick but I could not have it to work with a Futaba F8G.

When all the connections are correctly pluged, the radio on port B, joystick on port C but the blue box display shows "link error" message .

The manuals says that it is happening because the gyro is not pluged. Although it should work without the gyro or I'm I wrong ?

In the video there is no gyro connected...
Dec 21, 2011, 10:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucamaxco
I bought this joystick but I could not have it to work with a Futaba F8G.

When all the connections are correctly pluged, the radio on port B, joystick on port C but the blue box display shows "link error" message .
Exact the same thing on my friend' FPVsystem.. no go
Dec 21, 2011, 10:42 AM
Ok, its working, the "link error" message is not relevant.
It appears if no gyro is connected.

I'm using a Futaba 8FG , the trainer function must be set properly on the radio.

I will work in the next days to fully set up the system.
Jun 08, 2012, 04:15 AM

How to reverse the joystick

I have the 1.2 Joystick with FPV 1.5 system from AERORC.
I intend to use it with a multiroto.
I want to keep the possibility to switch from Joystick to TX, but I have a problem with how to reverse the command on Joystick to fit with the TX.
Im using CH1>C1, CH2>C2 etc...
Is there channel reverse on the 1.5 System to command the Joystick ?
My TX is a Futaba 8FG.
Oct 18, 2012, 12:08 PM
˙˙˙ʎlɟ ı əʞıl ədʎʇ ı˙˙˙
This thing is utter garbage.
Just an expensive paper weight.
As soon as I hit the coach swithc, the trim goes out of whack, even when the trim on the radio is neutral, and any channel that is reversed, goes to normal.
The unit has no way to adjust trim or channel reversing.

I can;t comment on the headtracking stuff, as it not our intention to use this for FPV, but for a 1 handed handicapped pilot, to be able to fly R/C
(FPV 1.5 with Included Saito Joystick controller)
Sep 01, 2013, 01:14 PM
ok now i am getting worried after reading the few threads here on RCG about this FPV 1.5 System Interface unit

i had already got "FPV Flight Simulator Joystick - FPV 1.5 Interface - X-Gyro 1500" open it up only to find out it dont have a cable to plug it in to my turnigy 9X so i figger i'll make one

off i go to find out the info i need on the wiring

from what i can work out the unit needs PPM but the 9X uses PWM

PPM it 2 wire + ground
PWM is 1 wire + ground

am i correct?

and if it can be done what is the wiring do do it?
Last edited by Adverse Effects; Sep 04, 2013 at 02:13 AM.
Aug 16, 2017, 11:47 AM

FPV System 1.5

Bonjour,
j'ai acheter le pack avec le volant et une télécommande futaba T6K.
j'ai réussi a faire marcher la télécommande futaba avec ma voiture mais pas avec le volant .
j'avoue être un novice et je n'y comprend pas grand chose non plus ,il n'y a pas de notice livrée avec le système.

je ne sais pas si le problème vient de ma tlc ou de mon boitier FPV System 1.5 ?

merci beaucoup d'avance pour votre aide
Dec 20, 2018, 07:37 AM

no transmission when connected

I also need to adapt my radio to fly with one hand only... I also want to use a pressure sensor to control the throttle with the mouth... The problem is that when I connect my radio to the AEORC the trasmitter loose the signal... Can anyone help me?

Quick Reply