Aug 26, 2009, 10:49 PM
Precise and powerful
Thread OP
Cool

FPV SYSTEM 1.5--Simulation Driving System

Here is a new product that I want to share with guys.The models can be controlled by three persons(one-two radios and one joystick or one radio and two joystick)together with this product.

AS I know,FPV SYSTEM 1.5 the most powerful FPV RC core processing system.

Some general infomation about it:
It has digital port and graphical LCD display. Breaking through the tradition, using the high performance
processors to reach the channel mapping and mixing function. Also can achieve the aim of FPV control without advanced transmitter. Meantime, AEO simulating driving system component can give user a real feeling of Joystick flight and steering wheel driving.

1. Using it together with AEO special digital version head tracking gyro: X-GYRO 1500. Itís convenient to set parameters and control the head tracking movement by X-GYRO1500.
2. Support AEO special control peripheral such as flying joystick, steering wheel and so on.
3. Powerful and free channel mapping function. Support four input devices(including main transmitter and digital gyro) at a time, available to cross the mapped channels to experience the cooperation control.
4. Two control combination ways. Able to switch the control device quickly.
Be free to experience the different control device or hand the control right to other instantly.
5. PPM coach signal mixing function, high performance, without time delay. Able to support all FUTABA device with coach function. Even though without advanced transmitter, able to experience FPV driving. This system can support all device with PPM signal output port. Available to use it on JR device with AEO special adapter modules
Last edited by AEORC; Aug 27, 2009 at 01:44 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Aug 26, 2009, 10:52 PM
Precise and powerful
Thread OP

Joystick

The joystick can help us to taste of the simulating driving

The simulating driving device is upgraded by us based on the Saitek equipment. For more details about this equipment, please refer to the Saitek web site.
The simulating control device supplied by AEO is special for simulating driving, just using it with System 1.5.
Last edited by AEORC; Aug 27, 2009 at 01:16 AM.
Aug 26, 2009, 10:56 PM
RCMafia
I like the joy stick FPV flying..how much? Where is the link?
Aug 26, 2009, 11:02 PM
As a beta tester do we get to try this out for you as well?
Aug 26, 2009, 11:27 PM
Boooriiiiing.
!!!

Is this what it sounds like? If so I was thinking about it literally seconds ago. More details please!
Aug 27, 2009, 01:21 AM
Precise and powerful
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wefinance01
I like the joy stick FPV flying..how much? Where is the link?
Hi,

It's a new product,there has no distributor right now,you could get some more infomation on AEO website
Aug 27, 2009, 01:29 AM
Boooriiiiing.
This would be absolutely perfect for my next UAV projects. I can't wait to see more...
Aug 27, 2009, 02:46 AM
Precise and powerful
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadMonkey572
This would be absolutely perfect for my next UAV projects. I can't wait to see more...
Hi,

Guys can download the manual for system 1.5
Aug 27, 2009, 03:51 AM
Really interesting!
Keep us informed.
I also offer myself as a beta tester.

sandro
Aug 27, 2009, 04:07 AM
Hey my saitek joystick! ...anyway yup, nice project, it would have a very limited market but it's a cool thing since actually similar projects are just available as DIY.
Technically it is easy to do.. what's not easy, it would be the key mapping (wich button does what on your RC)... i'm curious to see how the software operates.
Aug 27, 2009, 07:28 AM
In the middle of nowhere
I would be interested in beta testing this if possible.
Aug 27, 2009, 08:06 AM
I am interested in beta tests too.
Aug 27, 2009, 10:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AEORC
Hi,

Guys can download the manual for system 1.5

So how much and how do we get one?
Aug 27, 2009, 10:50 AM
SILURIA / UK
AEORC - excellent. No need for my PC to do that now.

If you need more tester I'd like to helpt to...
Aug 27, 2009, 11:59 AM
a demo video will make it more eyecandy,

Quick Reply