Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Aug 26, 2009, 04:02 PM
Discussion

Hydra firmware - any ETA?

I heard from Joe Ford (Castle) that an Auto Detect value for low voltage cutoff would be a feature added to the Hydra firmware. Instead of sending another email I figured I would ask here in case others are interested.... Any estimated date on that? I'm really missing it since the manual programming in the field is a bit brutal.

Thanks. -Mick
to remove ads between posts
Nov 18, 2009, 10:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mickvk View Post
I heard from Joe Ford (Castle) that an Auto Detect value for low voltage cutoff would be a feature added to the Hydra firmware. Instead of sending another email I figured I would ask here in case others are interested.... Any estimated date on that? I'm really missing it since the manual programming in the field is a bit brutal.

Thanks. -Mick
Howdy CC, I'm very interested in information about the auto low voltage cutoff feature in the hydra. Any news? Thanks. -Mick
Jan 13, 2010, 01:04 PM

Hydra - Low Voltage cutoff firmware

castle dudes, you've polled us for whether this should be a feature... Yes. Can you tell me if the development got killed or is underway?

I don't want to bring a lap top to the lake.

Programming with the sticks is a pain.

Don't make me wish I bought a Turnigy...

Thanks.
Jan 14, 2010, 02:18 PM
Castle Tech
I've still got it on the engineering "to do" list.
Jan 14, 2010, 03:44 PM
Thanks, you da man Joe! I'll keep my eyes peeled on the downloads section of castle's website... and here.
Jan 15, 2010, 08:33 PM
RC Addict
Can't wait.
Jan 22, 2010, 10:02 PM
Please castle this is really needed