Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
This thread is privately moderated by rossdogarr, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Aug 22, 2009, 12:49 PM
Find More Posts by rossdogarr
Trader Rating: 3
For Sale

Alfa A4 - Brand new RTF!!

FOR SALE: Brand spanking new Alfa A4 Skyhawk EDF jet. The jet is fully assembled but it has never been flown. I have not applied the decals yet either (they are included in the sale) so you are still free to decorate the jet any way you like. I am an experienced builder and it was assembled with lots of care including balancing the fan etc. Just add your receiver and the jet is completely RTF. Here is what is included:

(1) Alfa A4 Skyhawk EDF jet
(2) Hitec HS56HB servos
(1) 5 bladed Alfa fan
(1) Jet Screamer motor
(1) Castle Creations Phoenix 35 amp ESC (4s lipo capable)
(2) Polyquest PQ1500XP 1500 mah 3S lipo batteries with Deans connectors

This is a great deal if you were thinking of buying one of these jets since it is all still brand new!!!

$275 obo shipped
Last edited by rossdogarr; Aug 22, 2009 at 06:13 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 23, 2009, 10:30 AM
Find More Posts by Eddie.C
Trader Rating: 31
Posse Member
What type of Fuselage and wing construction is this?
Old Aug 23, 2009, 11:17 AM
The model is all molded foam. Check out Hobby Lobby's website for details on this aircraft:

http://www.hobby-lobby.com/a4_6942_prd1.htm
Old Sep 12, 2009, 02:27 AM
Find More Posts by 727 guy
Trader Rating: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by rossdogarr
FOR SALE: Brand spanking new Alfa A4 Skyhawk EDF jet. The jet is fully assembled but it has never been flown. I have not applied the decals yet either (they are included in the sale) so you are still free to decorate the jet any way you like. I am an experienced builder and it was assembled with lots of care including balancing the fan etc. Just add your receiver and the jet is completely RTF. Here is what is included:

(1) Alfa A4 Skyhawk EDF jet
(2) Hitec HS56HB servos
(1) 5 bladed Alfa fan
(1) Jet Screamer motor
(1) Castle Creations Phoenix 35 amp ESC (4s lipo capable)
(2) Polyquest PQ1500XP 1500 mah 3S lipo batteries with Deans connectors

This is a great deal if you were thinking of buying one of these jets since it is all still brand new!!!

$275 obo shipped
You wouldn't be interested in selling the airframe only would you? or have you installed everything already. Thanks, Dave
Old Dec 24, 2009, 09:42 PM
This jet is now for sale again!!! I never completed the sale previously so it is up for sale once again!
Old Dec 24, 2009, 09:48 PM
bump
Old Sep 13, 2011, 02:30 PM
This jet is once again for sale since it was never sold. I am willing to let it go for $225 shipped. This is a great deal and I need to sell it to fund my helicopter addiction. I will also accept offers if they are reasonable.
Old Oct 08, 2011, 08:32 PM
Find More Posts by Cavitation

Alfa A4 - Brand new RTF!!

Private mail sent.