Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Thread Tools
Old Jun 22, 2012, 03:07 AM
edi.winter is offline
Find More Posts by edi.winter
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gartenzwerg View Post
..especially after No.12, which seems to be pretty complicated
Not that complicated on a 3PK just 8 screws and a plug. But still a bit
daft not cleaning the plastic steeringwheel while in the process.
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 23, 2012, 02:49 PM
edi.winter is offline
Find More Posts by edi.winter
Registered User
My Server crashed on Friday morning. I canīt work when its down, so I had some time to build some Bikes
Old Jun 23, 2012, 02:53 PM
Akura2 is offline
Find More Posts by Akura2
PROFESSOR TRUTH JIMMY ICE
Akura2's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by edi.winter View Post
My Server crashed on Friday morning. I canīt work when its down, so I had some time to build some Bikes
You make me so jealous!!!!

Those are beautiful!! Do you need any USA test drivers?,,, LOL
Old Jun 23, 2012, 05:05 PM
Appel82 is offline
Find More Posts by Appel82
Registered User
Appel82's Avatar
Werry nice picture Edi!
I wish to order 2 parts on this lovely bike...
The scratch bar holder on the side and the part how hold the nylonbar on the back
Do you have this parts in shape way ??
Old Jun 23, 2012, 05:07 PM
trf_414_m2 is offline
Find More Posts by trf_414_m2
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akura2 View Post

Do you need any USA test drivers?,,, LOL
How about Spanish test dummies?

Old Jun 23, 2012, 06:29 PM
HASSE.D is offline
Find More Posts by HASSE.D
Registered User
What about to sell one bike to sweden?
Last edited by HASSE.D; Jun 24, 2012 at 03:44 PM.
Old Jun 25, 2012, 03:26 AM
edi.winter is offline
Find More Posts by edi.winter
Registered User
Actually one of them is free for sale, a french driver stepped back from his order.
But it seems a Austrian driver wants it.
Old Jun 25, 2012, 08:34 AM
HASSE.D is offline
Find More Posts by HASSE.D
Registered User
Old Jun 28, 2012, 01:03 AM
edi.winter is offline
Find More Posts by edi.winter
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by Appel82 View Post
Werry nice picture Edi!
I wish to order 2 parts on this lovely bike...
The scratch bar holder on the side and the part how hold the nylonbar on the back
Do you have this parts in shape way ??
Check here:
http://www.shapeways.com/shops/rcbikeparts
Old Jun 29, 2012, 02:18 PM
edi.winter is offline
Find More Posts by edi.winter
Registered User
Another JABBER waiting for its owner. It is in Stock configuration for the International German Championship in Leipzig next Weekend. For "serious racing" the lucky bugger also has all the Superbike parts
Old Jun 30, 2012, 10:24 AM
e_lm_70 is offline
Find More Posts by e_lm_70
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by edi.winter View Post
Another JABBER waiting for its owner. It is in Stock configuration for the International German Championship in Leipzig next Weekend. For "serious racing" the lucky bugger also has all the Superbike parts
Wow

What a service you are providing

it is almost a rtr , with additional spare tires



I don't even want to ask the price for it ... it is a unique service in limited delivery, so you can ask everything

Edit: ups front type is looking placed in reverse
Old Jun 30, 2012, 09:03 PM
Akura2 is offline
Find More Posts by Akura2
PROFESSOR TRUTH JIMMY ICE
Akura2's Avatar
Wow... treaded tires AND slicks... plus motor and ESC?.... wow!! PM how much it went for
Old Jul 01, 2012, 12:04 PM
scaulfi is offline
Find More Posts by scaulfi
Big thrills w/o hospital bills
scaulfi's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by edi.winter View Post
My Server crashed on Friday morning. I canīt work when its down, so I had some time to build some Bikes
Nice..! They look like landspeeders the stormtroopers ride on..
Old Jul 01, 2012, 01:29 PM
edi.winter is offline
Find More Posts by edi.winter
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by e_lm_70 View Post
Wow
What a service you are providing
it is almost a rtr , with additional spare tires

I don't even want to ask the price for it ... it is a unique service in limited delivery, so you can ask everything
Edit: ups front type is looking placed in reverse
I always call it R4V (Ready for Victory)
You also donīt ask a woman for her weight, same with prices here.
But I can assure not a single one of its owners is disappointed spending the bucks.
Ralf (zxr750) came today to fetch it. He drove 3,5h to pick it up not knowing if I really was home
He didnīt even have my phonenumber only my adress.
We went to the track did last adjustments and a bit later he was happily driving.
Old Jul 01, 2012, 01:30 PM
steliosh is offline
Find More Posts by steliosh
www.steliosh.net/rcmoto/
steliosh's Avatar
That's what I would call a happy customer, indeed!!!


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Oops, must stop showing off wildpalms Parkflyers 6 Aug 08, 2012 03:46 AM
OFF TOPIC: Pics From Air Show ProLeisure Slope 1 Aug 26, 2003 02:10 PM
Showing Off Corona at Flyin Breakfast AirVenture Electric Heli Talk 2 Jul 13, 2003 02:00 PM
New prototype from China microflyer77 Scale Kit/Scratch Built 8 Sep 10, 2002 05:55 PM
Showing off with the Mini Max Vonbaron Parkflyers 1 May 15, 2002 02:14 PM