Thread Tools
Jan 31, 2011, 05:07 AM
Occasional useful idiot...
This one... John Veal's masterpiece.


Will it Wheelie Mister?? (2 min 6 sec)
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Feb 09, 2011, 10:21 AM
Registered User
Quick update:
10 (serious) charges gone through 2011. All working well. Nothing to moan about.
Did a few updates since the last ~piccies~ nothing exciting. Just problems I ecountered
when trying to take the thing apart and put it back together again. Nothing worth a picture.

Encountered a minor problem that seems to withstand the law of nature...
.. sometimes I have the feeling real life doesn´t care s#!t about maths and physics....
Feb 09, 2011, 01:53 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by edi.winter View Post

Encountered a minor problem that seems to withstand the law of nature...
.. sometimes I have the feeling real life doesn´t care s#!t about maths and physics....
I should agree about your thought... Just take a look at Spanish Goverment and try to understand how they can be still alive...

.....all them are so moron that surely will die if they forget to breathe!!!!!!!!

Feb 09, 2011, 02:06 PM
www.steliosh.net/rcmoto/
steliosh's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by trf_414_m2 View Post
I should agree about your thought... Just take a look at Spanish Goverment and try to understand how they can be still alive...

.....all them are so moron that surely will die if they forget to breathe!!!!!!!!

I hate to crash into threads, but the same is true about Greek politicians!
End of off topic!!!
Sorry, Edi!
Feb 10, 2011, 05:45 AM
Registered User
ah.... thinking about that.... there is something here in Austria tooo.....*LOL*
nope this isnt a political discussion...
Feb 10, 2011, 10:52 AM
Registered User
damn... we had wonderful weather again today... had to go to the track....

...proof of evidence: seems the bike developes over 100kph down the straight...
see picture below...
Further its sucking on the Lipo with 125Amps...
and I drove for 15mins only needing roughly 3300mAh...

I loooove telemetry: mindbogglingnumberrubbishneverreallywantedtoknowit butittellsmeanyway .... you dont ~need~ it but its fun somehow...
Feb 10, 2011, 12:51 PM
Registered User
Appel82's Avatar
Nice Edi . what telemetri do you use ??
Feb 10, 2011, 01:30 PM
Registered User
Gartenzwerg's Avatar
The maximum voltage of 10.27V from a 2S Lipo is a little scary ;-)

I only believe in GPS loggers to tell the speed, the gearing gives sometimes strange values. Altough I do believe your bike could easily do 100 kph.
Feb 11, 2011, 01:36 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gartenzwerg View Post
The maximum voltage of 10.27V from a 2S Lipo is a little scary ;-)

I only believe in GPS loggers to tell the speed, the gearing gives sometimes strange values. Altough I do believe your bike could easily do 100 kph.
Voltage comes from braking. Check the GM Forum for that.
The GPS Logger is close to the Esc Telemetry.. +/-5kph
Feb 11, 2011, 01:36 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by Appel82 View Post
Nice Edi . what telemetri do you use ??
Thats the built in Telemetry of the Esc I use.
Feb 11, 2011, 02:03 AM
Registered User
Gartenzwerg's Avatar
I had an ESC with Telemetry in my GPV-1 the whole last season.
How many times did I use it? ZERO *g*

Altough it's great to check the Ampere to see if you stress your lipos too much.

I have the Genius 90 in the SB-5, might play with the telemetry this year ;-)
Feb 11, 2011, 02:11 AM
Registered User
haha... in a GPV .... telemetry..... *LMFAO*

thats like a V12 in a VW Beetle...
Feb 11, 2011, 02:16 AM
Registered User
Gartenzwerg's Avatar
Come on - you need a high-end ESC that costs more than the bike in this little beast! ;-)
Feb 11, 2011, 02:25 AM
Registered User
hihi...... I loooove Bikes... everybody is so relaxed and openminded...and have a sense of humor....
Feb 11, 2011, 03:44 AM
www.steliosh.net/rcmoto/
steliosh's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gartenzwerg View Post
Come on - you need a high-end ESC that costs more than the bike in this little beast! ;-)
I know at least ONE bike more expensive than ANY ESC!!!!
It's called JABBER-something V3.9282345 or so... I hear!


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Oops, must stop showing off wildpalms Parkflyers 6 Aug 08, 2012 02:46 AM
OFF TOPIC: Pics From Air Show ProLeisure Slope 1 Aug 26, 2003 01:10 PM
Showing Off Corona at Flyin Breakfast AirVenture Electric Heli Talk 2 Jul 13, 2003 01:00 PM
New prototype from China microflyer77 Scale Kit/Scratch Built 8 Sep 10, 2002 04:55 PM
Showing off with the Mini Max Vonbaron Parkflyers 1 May 15, 2002 01:14 PM