Oct 13, 2009, 04:36 PM
My phone could take better videos then these. Sweet plane tho, i would buy one if it fit in my car....
to remove ads between posts
Oct 14, 2009, 09:06 AM
Back in the game.
Wow. This is totaly on my "get flying so you can get another project" list! I wonder what kinda mods it would take to hide all the control rods and servos?
Oct 14, 2009, 08:22 PM
RGDS, Andrew
Quote:
Originally Posted by abagnalejr123
. . .I think the brake parachute is meant to be used AFTER landing. . .I think it was either finger trouble, or a purposeful attempt to test the model's new undercarriage system. . .
Yes- I know but trow what hardware this functionality was realise?
Oct 15, 2009, 12:42 PM
Houston. .we have a problem.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparks77
Yes- I know but trow what hardware this functionality was realise?
I think the brake parachute is there for more of a "WoW" factor, rather than for performance reasons. . . unless you're planning on using a shorter field to land it than the one you used to take-off from

I'm sure there are enough trees around if you want it to stop quickly

The full sized aircraft has a parachute in the longer of the two tail booms (the shorter one houses the rear-facing radar).

I think that because they made such a good job of the "scale" exterior, they spent their spare time making the interior scale, too!

I'd love to see a scale ejector seat system. . .now, where's that damn hamster who bit me last night??!
Oct 15, 2009, 02:10 PM
Quote:
I'd love to see a scale ejector seat system. . .now, where's that damn hamster who bit me last night??!
LOL!!!
Oct 16, 2009, 02:01 PM

Or maybe I'll put him in my 70mm LX F-117 with retracts and bomb drop.

I hear what you're all saying -

"No, that wouldn't be right."

. . . .not without painting the "hamsterbomb" black first - doesn't look scale enough like this. . . .

Right, where's the paint brush. . .
Last edited by FOX ONE!; Oct 16, 2009 at 02:13 PM.
Oct 16, 2009, 09:52 PM
Loool!!! You Are Killing Me! Lol!!
Oct 17, 2009, 09:03 AM
. . .I don't know why, but he seems to have a nervous disposition, he gets to drive the coolest cars and fly the fastest jets, and I bought him a luxury home to chill in after a long day's playing, but still no change. . .
Last edited by FOX ONE!; Oct 17, 2009 at 09:10 AM.
Oct 17, 2009, 09:14 AM
Anyway, before I start getting hate mail for going "off thread", let's get back on it, now then, about this SU-47, anyone actually got one yet?

. . .I'm still waiting on my delivery. Bought 1 over the net, then had to go buy another one, for spares, or upgrading, whichever needs doing first!

Can't wait to get my mits on it! Hopefully they'll get here before the weather stops play.
Nov 02, 2009, 10:22 AM
Is there anyone who has received that plane already?

Michael
Nov 02, 2009, 07:46 PM
Shipping from the manufacturers commences in the next few days, i.e. this week, apparently. Watch this space. . . .
Nov 05, 2009, 03:56 AM

thrust vectoring su47

just got mine today, looks fantastic.
Scale struts are functional oleos with the mains rotating as they retract.
Assembely will begin tonight. who wants to know what???
Last edited by lovetofly25; Nov 05, 2009 at 04:17 AM.
Nov 05, 2009, 07:22 AM
Quote:

Or maybe I'll put him in my 70mm LX F-117 with retracts and bomb drop.

I hear what you're all saying -

"No, that wouldn't be right."

. . . .not without painting the "hamsterbomb" black first - doesn't look scale enough like this. . . .

Right, where's the paint brush. . .
Hamster nuggets would be more humane and would act like cluster munitions.
Nov 05, 2009, 07:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetofly25
just got mine today, looks fantastic.
Scale struts are functional oleos with the mains rotating as they retract.
Assembely will begin tonight. who wants to know what???
COOL!!!
Don't forget to post some pictures of your assembly(PLEASE), and some comments too.
And don't forgett...VIDEO!!!
Nov 05, 2009, 08:50 AM
Fly, crash, fix, repeat
how does the setup look like, i mean the electronics look good or need to replace any bad servo's or bad motor-esc?

Quick Reply