Aug 29, 2009, 04:51 PM
Smoke on , go !
Quote:
Originally Posted by abuss
I own the maja, and i must say that it is exeptionaly well designed with very clever ideas. There is nothing else near this plane on the market.
Do you have a video that shows it's stability in flight?

It's strange to buy an airplane for videos from a company that shows not a single demo video made in flight with it.. don't u think so?
to remove ads between posts
Aug 29, 2009, 06:21 PM
Putting FPV to Business
Quote:
Originally Posted by abuss
Hi

I own the maja, and i must say that it is exeptionaly well designed with very clever ideas. There is nothing else near this plane on the market.

Now: Everybody wants cool planes, well designed, all included, even in different colors, possibly online support and perfect service, money back guarantee etc. etc. ....and this for ridiculous 70 or so......why did all those people complaining about the price not throw such a product on the market then? Right, because it takes innovation, Intelligence and much more than a few sheets of foam.
The Video equipement easily costs 1000 bucks or more, not to forget Transmitter etc. But the plane should cost allmost nothing....I do not understand this attitude.

Come on, get realistic: Who on earth thinks, that you could get such a product for little money? It never will be a top seller like for example multiplex gliders or so.

Borjet is not hobbylobby or Multiplex, it is a small manufacturer in Germany,not China!

So you pay for a product produced in Germany ( not by children ) for a few people.

I think 200 is a very realistic price, considering that you get something specially designed for us fpv freaks!

just my 5cents.

Regards, Alex
If I agree with that can I get some discount? If I agree 50%, I get 50%?

If that rule works I agree 100% with you...ROFL.

Cheers,

Ernani
Aug 29, 2009, 06:41 PM
Lol, after getting reported on this post for "trolling" after i said this plane cost too much, i finally realized after doing a little research that the OP sells this plane and is trying to drum up business, still overpriced no matter what spin you put on it... I'm sure chinese foam is just as strong as german foam. Also, abuss is the op on another account i bet, or a friend posting in this thread... he's only got 1 post, THIS post lol
Aug 30, 2009, 03:33 AM
Smoke on , go !
btw I got the maja arriving guys so just be patient , I'll say everything about it and show pics and video...
Aug 30, 2009, 04:08 AM
Yeah Baby
Guru, cant wait for some of your classic movies in this baby
Aug 31, 2009, 03:48 PM
Yeah Baby
Any news on this Guru??
I'm waiting patiently for one of your vids

Simon
Aug 31, 2009, 04:17 PM
Smoke on , go !
not yet.. I think they're in vacation until sept 4th.
in the meanwhile I developed some ideas for camera installation... really wanna put my hands on it and see if we become friends.
Aug 31, 2009, 04:31 PM
Putting FPV to Business
Same here, very promising platform anyways...
Sep 09, 2009, 03:28 PM
Smoke on , go !
they came back from vacations few days ago and (they say) they will let me know when (when??) they'll ship me the Maja... I hope they'll be faster with spare parts in case of need...
Sep 09, 2009, 03:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zaguruinzasky
they came back from vacations few days ago and (they say) they will let me know when (when??) they'll ship me the Maja... I hope they'll be faster with spare parts in case of need...

Tell them they have 6 working days to send you your tracking number or you will take your money back...

they will let you know? how nice of them, to decide when they can be bothered to send it!

when did you send them the money?
Sep 09, 2009, 04:28 PM
typical german response - LOL

Get your money back, and build it out of EPP...honestly...
Sep 10, 2009, 02:29 AM
Smoke on , go !
the order has been made about 3 weeks ago.. no payment, I pay at delivery (if any)..
Sep 11, 2009, 02:38 PM
Smoke on , go !
shipped shipped!
Sep 11, 2009, 05:01 PM
Putting FPV to Business
Cool, can't wait for a fair review of this...
Sep 16, 2009, 07:09 AM
FPV addict
Guru, have you received the plane?

Quick Reply