This thread is privately moderated by SyncroScott, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Aug 14, 2009, 08:41 PM
Can't leave well enough alone
Discussion

HZ Super Cub With "Paint" Job From Callie Graphics

Here is my HZ Super Cub with a bit of a new look. I had Callie at Callie Graphics whip up a sweet set to help me mimic one of my favorite bush planes that I recently saw at an airshow here in UT. She did a great job and it will certainly set it apart from all the rest of the HZ Cubs out there. I am really psyched with how it came out!

I'll post some more pics soon of the graphics sets she did for my two ST Models (aka Hobbico) C-182s: they look even better!

-Scott
to remove ads between posts
Feb 02, 2013, 12:55 PM
Wada ya mean, over engineered?

Nice Job!

Scott!

Nice job! I love that paint scheme! I thought I had downloaded every pic on the internet on N555WY. I'd never seen the one in your post before (Thanks)!

I did both a hobby zone Mini Super Cub and a FunCub up in this scheme! They're on my blog if you care to see.

Thanks again, Robin
Latest blog entry: Top Ten Favorite Planes