New Products Flash Sale
Thread Tools
Old Oct 24, 2012, 02:11 PM
cmala is offline
Find More Posts by cmala
customstandoffs
cmala's Avatar
Hey Darren,

I know it's an old fashioned way of doing things but you can fly the plane by looking directly at it with your eyes.
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 24, 2012, 03:15 PM
Pen is offline
Pen
Find More Posts by Pen
Pen
FPWhat?
Pen's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmala View Post
Hey Darren,

I know it's an old fashioned way of doing things but you can fly the plane by looking directly at it with your eyes.
That's for helicopter flying
Old Oct 24, 2012, 08:45 PM
Pen is offline
Pen
Find More Posts by Pen
Pen
FPWhat?
Pen's Avatar
I stripped the camera, video transmitter, and UHF receiver out of my busted up blue wing and installed it all on my Wildhawk that I almost thew in the trash a while back. Was getting it all ready to try out tomorrow but the little lady just asked me to eat lunch with her tomorrow. Guess I'll have to wait till Friday to try it out.
Old Oct 25, 2012, 08:08 AM
rcl_al is offline
Find More Posts by rcl_al
Registered User
rcl_al's Avatar
I think the wing is repairable! Just need some tape....
Old Oct 25, 2012, 08:45 AM
T3chDad is online now
Find More Posts by T3chDad
(TechDad) Bob Templeton
T3chDad's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcl_al View Post
I think the wing is repairable! Just need some tape....
...and a few drops of CA...

BTW, I'm flying at 1100! I should be able to make it Friday even though I wont be at work.
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: I've been flying!
Old Oct 25, 2012, 09:00 AM
cmala is offline
Find More Posts by cmala
customstandoffs
cmala's Avatar
I'll be there today at 11
Old Oct 25, 2012, 10:44 AM
teookie is offline
Find More Posts by teookie
Perfect 3pt inverted landing!
teookie's Avatar
Charged and ready to do some damage.
Old Oct 25, 2012, 01:43 PM
Michael_73 is offline
Find More Posts by Michael_73
Registered User
A mixed day today. I maidened my Radjet 420 with some success. It flies nice, and I was able to keep in under control despite the wind until that tree jumped in its way. Luckily only minor damage. Next time I stay away from these plane magnets as far as I can... .
Old Oct 25, 2012, 02:02 PM
Pen is offline
Pen
Find More Posts by Pen
Pen
FPWhat?
Pen's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael_73 View Post
I maidened my Radjet 420 with some success... .
Was that an FPV maiden?

< 5 mph wind forcast for tomorrow but 12% chance of rain so 88% chance for FPV maiden of the Wildhawk.
Old Oct 25, 2012, 02:30 PM
rcl_al is offline
Find More Posts by rcl_al
Registered User
rcl_al's Avatar
Im already charged and ready
Old Oct 25, 2012, 02:35 PM
Michael_73 is offline
Find More Posts by Michael_73
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pen View Post
Was that an FPV maiden?


Of course not. I will keep the best crash for later.

Also, you weren't around to witness it. FPVing this plane requires a little more practice. It is still a little too fast for me. But I already have another one (with stabilizer and FPV) in progress. When it's done it has to sit on my desk for some time, because I like my planes to look great: unfortunately that means I shouldn't fly them
Old Oct 25, 2012, 06:12 PM
Jim_Marconnet is offline
Find More Posts by Jim_Marconnet
Fly long and land softly
Jim_Marconnet's Avatar
So nice seeing several of you guys fly there at the Whitesburg Annex today. Sorry the wind was too strong for me to risk my Outrage after a year of my only indoor flying on much smaller planes and helicopters. Fly on!
Old Oct 25, 2012, 08:49 PM
Pen is offline
Pen
Find More Posts by Pen
Pen
FPWhat?
Pen's Avatar
Blue wing is patched back together and ready for a remaiden tomorrow

Jim was there today, sorry I missed ya buddy
Old Oct 26, 2012, 09:43 AM
rcl_al is offline
Find More Posts by rcl_al
Registered User
rcl_al's Avatar
Brought my Big Blue today also.. I'm ready to go now!
Old Oct 26, 2012, 09:53 AM
Pen is offline
Pen
Find More Posts by Pen
Pen
FPWhat?
Pen's Avatar
Almost charged, ready for big blue combat


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Little lunch time fun TheCheat Slope 3 Dec 28, 2004 12:26 PM
San Diego Lunch Time Flying Site? rockbus Electric Plane Talk 12 Nov 09, 2004 11:56 AM
The ULTIMATE SS help thread! First Time flyers please read! aeropenguin Parkflyers 25 Dec 01, 2003 07:16 PM
Lightning/Diversion for lunch-time flyer? goofup Scratchbuilt Indoor and Micro Models 2 Dec 02, 2002 11:00 AM
lunch time flyer jrgii Hand Launch 1 Aug 28, 2002 05:17 PM