Aug 15, 2019, 01:50 PM
What would lonelasso do?
Temps in the mid 100s and high humidity this week in Austin. The Hacker motor in my Vyper gets pushed hard so gets hot in even in the best circumstances. I brought it a fan

Still LOVE this plane!
to remove ads between posts
Jan 16, 2020, 01:13 PM
What would lonelasso do?
I'm sorry to say that I crashed my Velox yesterday. It will be a fair amount of work but it should be repairable.
Jan 16, 2020, 01:14 PM
What would lonelasso do?
Does anyone know which yellow Oracover was used on the yellow Vyper? EDIT: I'm guessing "medium yellow", but would appreciate if anyone can clarify. I checked in the manual but no mention.
Last edited by jfv61; Jan 16, 2020 at 01:21 PM.
Jan 16, 2020, 02:25 PM
Big Bushy with a STING (errrr)
Sorry to see the damage JV. fortunately the Vyper is all straight lines so does make it easier to repair.

I do't have a clue what colour the yellow is I'm afraid. What's the betting it's the same as the Slick/Velox/Extra colour?
Jan 16, 2020, 10:05 PM
nsg
nsg
'tis only a flesh wound!

Is the canopy ok? I think I had one somewhere in my attic, roughly in the same condition as that cowl.
Jan 16, 2020, 11:19 PM
What would lonelasso do?
Quote:
Originally Posted by nsg
'tis only a flesh wound!

Is the canopy ok? I think I had one somewhere in my attic, roughly in the same condition as that cowl.
Thanks! The canopy acquired some cracks but definitely OK.
Yesterday, 05:53 AM
Hi everybody!

Im (WAS) an happy owner of a 3DHS vyper 65..I had some small crashes in the past and I have repaired it..but the last was..THE LAST!

The wings are still PERFECT but the fuse has landed in the trash can ..

My question is: there is any way to get the pdf/dwg/dxf of the fuse?

cheers

Massimiliano

Quick Reply