Aug 07, 2009, 08:26 AM
just say no to EASYTIGERMODELS
Thread OP
Complaint

why are "some" people allowed to slam vendors with no recourse from RC groups

Silly me ..i was thinking this forum was to share the pleasures of this sport.
I have been watching joe1320 slam easytiger with no recourse from RC groups. I was on a thread about an easytiger plane and joe1320 made 1 post....he did not comment on the plane , he slamed the vendor "easytiger" i made a comment back and RC groups said I was trolling. It is clear to me that joe1320 has a problem with easytiger and has his own people like Banana Hobby....is on joe1320 and banana Hobby payrole?
Are you going to ban me for the comment...Has anyboby else seen this kind of trend...I have done business with Nitro planes, Banana Hobby I have had plenty of customer service problems with both ...You dont see me bashing them at will...My best luck has been with Hobby-Lobby and easytiger . I own 3 plane from each...I am tired of looking at threads only to find people like joe1320 lashing out at easytiger and other verdors...because he is being paid by Banana Hobby and who ever else...why dont you people at RC groups do something about him..He has started a thread about harassement......And I say , do onto others as you would have them do onto you.
Last edited by java8297; Aug 07, 2009 at 11:29 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Aug 07, 2009, 09:12 AM
Admin Deluxe
If you posts don't break any rules then no warnings will be issued. Please follow the rules. Here is a link:
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/wlist.php?

Joe was warned in the thread that your discussing because he also broke a rule.
Aug 07, 2009, 09:46 AM
Thread OP

Let hope you can stop joe1320

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim T. Graham
If you posts don't break any rules then no warnings will be issued. Please follow the rules. Here is a link:

Joe was warned in the thread that your discussing because he also broke a rule.
this is his blog....I thinks it great ! a passion for the sport , lately i thinks his passion has changed...I would like him to read his first BLOG...

this is the reason we all enjoy the sport...just wish he would remember that..PEACE AND GOOD WILL..

and I qoute

"As I finally get with the times, I suppose a blog entry is a must. The only thing that I could express is that I am in love with the whole process of flight. One would think that in 35 years of flying I would get bored. Not the case! I cannot count the number of planes in my hanger, it's beyond excessive! It is my release, my escape "
Aug 07, 2009, 09:50 AM
Admin Deluxe
If you each continue to follow each other around and troll one another you both will receive points for each post that breaks the trolling rule.
Aug 07, 2009, 09:57 AM
Thread OP

thanks for the response

Quote:
If you each continue to follow each other around and troll one another you both will receive points for each post that breaks the trolling rule.

I just want everybody to get back to enjoying the SPORT and share the great things about it

and as said " PEACE AND GOOD WILL"
Aug 07, 2009, 09:51 PM
Thread OP

Jim....you never answered my question........

Jim,

My question was about you letting people bash other vendors without recourse. Are you aware that this is happening? What do you do when it happens? what have you done to correct this? I appears to me The bigs Boys can slam anybody they want......Banana Hobby hired hitman and Nitro Planes spys.......is it just me or do they get SPECIAL treatment .....perhaps because of advertising $$$$$$$
Aug 07, 2009, 10:03 PM
Admin Deluxe
Each post is judged on it's own merit. If you find a post that breaks the rules please turn it in.
Aug 07, 2009, 11:27 PM
Thread OP

are you aware of the problem?

are you aware of this problem?
Old Aug 08, 2009, 07:06 AM
java8297
A moderator felt this post violated the following rule: .
Aug 08, 2009, 08:13 AM
Admin Deluxe
That is valid thread with valid responses.

No vendor receives preferential treatment on RCGroups. There are countless threads where the other vendors have also been criticized by the user base and those posts stand as well.

We have no rule against "vendor slamming", so no one is breaking the rules.
Last edited by Jim T. Graham; Aug 08, 2009 at 10:23 AM.
Aug 08, 2009, 04:37 PM
Thread OP

So let me wrap my head around your response....HMMMM

Quote:
That is valid thread with valid responses.

No vendor receives preferential treatment on RCGroups. There are countless threads where the other vendors have also been criticized by the user base and those posts stand as well.

We have no rule against "vendor slamming", so no one is breaking the rules.

You have no rules against "vendor slamming" then Why did you not state that in your first post...That was my whole point...

I guess you must have a rule about "reporting vendor slamming" because you gave me a warning point and covered up my comment in my earlier post.

so by your twisted bias rules , I can say anyting I want about a vendor without recourse....

well then riddle me this Batman......joe1320, flyboy 1 and glitchit all openly "build for hire" thats make them "vendor" ...they provide a service or product in return compensation.....

I should be able to make remarks without recourse because ...and I qoute"We have no rule against "vendor slamming", so no one is breaking the rules."

Ok.....That is fine by me.....You gave me two warning points ...I made comments about a vendor....You should take the points back....

I hope that you are fair enought to not cover up this post ...only time will tell..This venue is for me to bring things to your attention...

I hope that anyone that has a problem with this kind of thing ...can speak up and without fear of retrabution from you.......I cant spell.......
Last edited by java8297; Aug 08, 2009 at 09:11 PM.
Aug 08, 2009, 04:50 PM
Admin Deluxe
This is a link to our rules:

As long as your post does not break any of those rules you will be fine. If your post does break rules then you will receive a warning.
Aug 08, 2009, 09:07 PM
Thread OP

I will play by the rules

Quote:
This is a link to our rules:

As long as your post does not break any of those rules you will be fine. If your post does break rules then you will receive a warning.

Now that we have cleared that up ...will you please remove the warning points from my account...because my comments were made about vendors..

reason: I will use you qoute from the early post...

"No vendor receives preferential treatment on RCGroups. There are countless threads where the other vendors have also been criticized by the user base and those posts stand as well.

We have no rule against "vendor slamming", so no one is breaking the rules."

Thank you....Mark
Aug 08, 2009, 10:12 PM
Admin Deluxe
Aug 09, 2009, 03:46 PM
Thread OP

Please take off warning points

Quote:

I have broken no rules....you currently dont have any rules about making comments about vendors....you plainly state that in the previous post...I made a comment about self proclaimed vendor...so kindly remove the points

Thanks Mark

Quick Reply