RCLander 3s EDF Unit questions
I recently purchased the RCLander 3s EDF unit:
68mm - Aluminium EDF + 4370 kv motor (3S LiPo)
I am driving this with a SUPPO ESC.
I need advice on setting up some of the ESC options:
- Throttle Setting (1.1 ms - 1.8 ms OR Hard Acceleration OR Soft acceleration?)
- Cuttoff (hard or soft?)
- Timing Mode (1, 7, 15 or 30 degrees?)
- Pulse Width Timing (8Khz or 16khz?)
thanks for any suggestions!
We just received this answer.
- Throttle Setting (1.1 ms - 1.8 ms OR Hard Acceleration OR Soft acceleration?) (We will use the soft acceleration for throttle setting)
- Cuttoff (hard or soft?) ( Soft)
- Timing Mode (1, 7, 15 or 30 degrees?) (This depends on the motor kv e.g. our 4S 3575kv will be taken lower timing mode, 6S 2399kv be taken higher timing mode, For 90mm 1660kv will be taken lower or middle timing mode. If the current is low trying the higher timing mode is possible)
- Pulse Width Timing (8Khz or 16khz?) (8Khz)
|Category||Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Help!||Questions about Super Sniper and edf unit/motor||altima1779||Electric Ducted Fan Jet Talk||8||Jun 13, 2009 04:12 PM|
|WOW! GWS EDF unit featured in This Months Microflight!||mrebman||Parkflyers||4||Oct 14, 2001 05:09 PM|
|Is this modification to Kyosho EDF unit good?||the#1||Electric Ducted Fan Jet Talk||4||Sep 12, 2001 05:35 PM|
|Can 540 motors be used with Kyosho EDF unit?||the#1||Electric Ducted Fan Jet Talk||1||Sep 12, 2001 05:29 PM|
|Pusher EDF Unit?||noname||Electric Ducted Fan Jet Talk||11||Jul 12, 2001 07:32 PM|