This thread is privately moderated by dz1sfb, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jul 23, 2009, 12:23 PM
Ken's CAD Models
Thread OP
Gallery

Dz1sfb Plans

Finally getting around to getting the links to all my plans in one place. The following are my design or a variation of an existing design. Give Credit where it's due.

Aero Ace Air Hogs geared modelsR/E/T PlanesA/E/T Planes
  • There are currently 31 designs here of many popular fighter planes from WWII. SEMFF Combat Plane - This is an original of mine. https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show....php?t=1012551
  • The SEMFF StingRay is a flying combat wing with sleek organic looks and outstanding flight envelope performance. This plane has delighted low time pilots with its gentle characteristic by limiting the control throws, and satisfied the performance freak with an outstanding power to weight ratio and a 3s battery. https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show....php?t=1542672
  • Mini SEMFF WWII Combat Planes for indoor. These lightweight 3/4 scale of the original series are suitable for indoor streamer combat or outdoor sport flying. They utilize a 2000 Kv 10-15g motor on 2 or 3s and 2 5g servos, with an AUW of 3-4 oz.https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show....php?t=1771408
A/E/T/R PlanesPlans done for Leadfeather. Really enjoyed putting his ideas into print.Jimmy J Flyer'sMotorhead'sMayday27'sRoom for others.

Ken
Last edited by dz1sfb; Jul 21, 2013 at 05:57 PM. Reason: Added plans
to remove ads between posts
Oct 06, 2009, 02:50 PM
You have a lot of great looking little planes
Jan 06, 2010, 04:45 PM
Callsign: Jolly Roger

Dang that is allot of work.

I've a thread on printed warbirds and while that is time cosuming your designs are intense.

Can I ask a favor? (as well as a compliment I hope.) Could you send me the dxf's for the Yak and 540T I've been designing a graphics design for a Stars-N-Stripes Printed bird but the issue is I don't have the time to layout a 3D bird and test and was looking for one to use already in existance. I'd like to use yours if possible.
Jan 06, 2010, 06:58 PM
Ken's CAD Models
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyDigitalParadis
I've a thread on printed warbirds and while that is time cosuming your designs are intense.

Can I ask a favor? (as well as a compliment I hope.) Could you send me the dxf's for the Yak and 540T I've been designing a graphics design for a Stars-N-Stripes Printed bird but the issue is I don't have the time to layout a 3D bird and test and was looking for one to use already in existance. I'd like to use yours if possible.
No problem pending Leadfeathers okay. He will likely be good with it. I would suggest posting the results for those two birds in their respective threads as well.

Ken
Jan 06, 2010, 07:01 PM
Callsign: Jolly Roger
Great, I'm working 7 days a week right now so there is no real rush but these designs had some subtleties that fit my desires better than most other's I've found.
Jan 08, 2010, 06:35 PM

EDGE 540 from Leadfeathers - 42" SIZE

Hi,
I am Ernesto from Argentina and I notice that you really understand making the Plans for RC models.
I also notice that you are very much awared of Leadfeathers work.
I want to build his latest EGE 540 in 42" size for outdoors. Since I am very far away and customs in this country are very expensive, buying Motorhead's kit will be prohibitive.
To my surprise there are no right plans, only one made by Motorhead which is no good.
I am also surprised that, neither Leadfeathers or any body else has posted the plans in A4, Letter, full, etc.
By any chance would you have this 42"plans?

Thank you!!!

Regards,

Ernesto
Jan 09, 2010, 07:53 PM
Ken's CAD Models
Thread OP
Ernesto,
I did the plans for Motorhead's 42" Yak 55, but did not do the Edge. I do not have a file for that one. I initially thought I did, but my mistake.

Ken
Last edited by dz1sfb; Jan 09, 2010 at 08:08 PM. Reason: Corrected wrong information
Jan 13, 2010, 11:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dz1sfb
Ernesto,
I did the plans for Motorhead's 42" Yak 55, but did not do the Edge. I do not have a file for that one. I initially thought I did, but my mistake.

Ken
OK Ken. Nevermind. Thanks anyway.
Regards,
Ernesto
Jun 02, 2010, 11:01 PM

BB Oskosh

Hi Ken.
Thank you for the plans of BB 34"
I flew one in this week-end all day.
What a pleasure. It is powered by towerpro 2408/1300 lipo/7.4v sc.
It flew 30min straith at half power.
SMaia (SMaia2k@aol.com)
Jun 03, 2010, 05:44 AM
Ken's CAD Models
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sergio49
Hi Ken.
Thank you for the plans of BB 34"
I flew one in this week-end all day.
What a pleasure. It is powered by towerpro 2408/1300 lipo/7.4v sc.
It flew 30min straith at half power.
SMaia (SMaia2k@aol.com)
Congratulations Sergio!

It is one of my favorites as well, and thanks for letting us know what power system you are using.

Ken
Jul 22, 2010, 11:06 PM
Rickyjr1954

buy plan kits

Hi can you send me the address to order these foam pre cut foam kits please,

Thanks Richard mt email is( rleejr51@yahoo.com)
ps I would like to order 5 of your kits asap.
Jul 22, 2010, 11:07 PM
Rickyjr1954
Thanks Ken
Aug 03, 2010, 02:40 PM

need untiled Yak 42 for 36" plotter

42 in Yak untiled for a 36" plotter??????
Carl3
Dec 04, 2010, 03:06 AM
Thanks for sharing this information. I think that I can write it to go holiday(香港生子).
May 17, 2011, 07:32 PM
Thanks so much for doing Phlat Man!!!! https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show....php?t=1243490

Quick Reply