Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Thread Tools
Old Jul 23, 2009, 10:08 PM
QueeQueg is online now
Find More Posts by QueeQueg
12S Or Bust
QueeQueg's Avatar
Oh Man I want some.

Will they be ready by maybe May

No really cool! The stock scheme is lame
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 23, 2009, 10:18 PM
eckartkl is offline
Find More Posts by eckartkl
To much fun :-)
eckartkl's Avatar
I take a set too. How much? I even drive by and pick them up

-E
Old Jul 23, 2009, 10:37 PM
fnlrun is offline
Find More Posts by fnlrun
Capitalist
fnlrun's Avatar
I'd do a drive by to get them too

---wait a minute, that didn't come out right...
Old Jul 24, 2009, 08:42 AM
vigilante-rc is offline
Find More Posts by vigilante-rc
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by QueeQueg
Oh Man I want some.

Will they be ready by maybe May

No really cool! The stock scheme is lame
Still testing but I am close.
SOON!!!!!
Old Jul 24, 2009, 08:44 AM
vigilante-rc is offline
Find More Posts by vigilante-rc
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by QueeQueg
Oh Man I want some.

Will they be ready by maybe May

No really cool! The stock scheme is lame
Still testing but I am close.
SOON!!!!!

Yes the stock colors that come with the plane suck....That is what drives me to beautify it!!!

Thanks,
Steven
Vigilante R/C
www.vigilante-rc.com
Last edited by vigilante-rc; Aug 13, 2009 at 03:31 PM.
Old Jul 24, 2009, 11:24 AM
barnyardflyer is offline
Find More Posts by barnyardflyer
Experienced R/C Repairman
barnyardflyer's Avatar
Your web site is not coming up.

I wonder if something, or somebody swamped it.
Old Jul 24, 2009, 11:58 AM
QueeQueg is online now
Find More Posts by QueeQueg
12S Or Bust
QueeQueg's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by barnyardflyer
Your web site is not coming up.

I wonder if something, or somebody swamped it.
Works fine now
Old Jul 24, 2009, 12:52 PM
vigilante-rc is offline
Find More Posts by vigilante-rc
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by QueeQueg
Works fine now
Alternate color and different designs coming soon too.
Last edited by vigilante-rc; Jul 31, 2009 at 11:16 AM.
Old Jul 24, 2009, 01:04 PM
Garrett1234567 is offline
Find More Posts by Garrett1234567
Registered User
enogh teasing us, how much i think you got a hit on your hands
Old Jul 24, 2009, 03:06 PM
vigilante-rc is offline
Find More Posts by vigilante-rc
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garrett1234567
enogh teasing us, how much i think you got a hit on your hands
I still need to work out some details and in he meantime I will be doing more "art work'" to post up here........Within a week I hope as I have to make sure all will be perfect for the customer....Thanks and I will keep this post updated as soon as I get more info to share
Old Jul 24, 2009, 03:25 PM
IH8VTEC is offline
Find More Posts by IH8VTEC
Registered User
IH8VTEC's Avatar
Very cool. I will buy some. Are they water slide? How durable? I am hangar rash king! How about a red bull ish theme without the actual logos? We can fill in the blanks. Nice work can't wait to see the lineup. How easy to remove these to put on another set?
Old Jul 24, 2009, 05:12 PM
vigilante-rc is offline
Find More Posts by vigilante-rc
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by IH8VTEC
Very cool. I will buy some. Are they water slide? How durable? I am hangar rash king! How about a red bull ish theme without the actual logos? We can fill in the blanks. Nice work can't wait to see the lineup. How easy to remove these to put on another set?
Very good questions! They are not going to be waterslide unless I can make them cheap enough as they are the lightest option. I thougt about doing a RED-Bull'ish design and my Wife came up with "Red Bolt" or similar. I will keep that floating around as an option. The adhesive I am using is going to be a permanent type that should hold great and if removed, It should not remove any foam if removed. If removed it does take the surface finish with it..By that the shape of the decal removed leaves a image of the shape. Mine has that finish from removing the stock wing decals but you can barely see it when you add colorfull decals as you eye is attracted to it...The problem with making decals that can be removed, is that they are likely to remove "themselves" before you want them to....they tend to lift off the corners and I do NOT want my decals to do that.

Thanks for your questions and let me know if you need anything else.

Steven
Vigilante R/C
Last edited by vigilante-rc; Jul 24, 2009 at 05:20 PM.
Old Jul 24, 2009, 06:20 PM
IH8VTEC is offline
Find More Posts by IH8VTEC
Registered User
IH8VTEC's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by vigilante-rc
Very good questions! They are not going to be waterslide unless I can make them cheap enough as they are the lightest option. I thougt about doing a RED-Bull'ish design and my Wife came up with "Red Bolt" or similar. I will keep that floating around as an option. The adhesive I am using is going to be a permanent type that should hold great and if removed, It should not remove any foam if removed. If removed it does take the surface finish with it..By that the shape of the decal removed leaves a image of the shape. Mine has that finish from removing the stock wing decals but you can barely see it when you add colorfull decals as you eye is attracted to it...The problem with making decals that can be removed, is that they are likely to remove "themselves" before you want them to....they tend to lift off the corners and I do NOT want my decals to do that.

Thanks for your questions and let me know if you need anything else.

Steven
Vigilante R/C
Thats perfect, I can see myself ordering a few sets and changing them up when parts get replaced or I need a change. Can't wait to see the line up! Thanks for the effort, I didn't want to have to sharpie my plane.
Old Jul 24, 2009, 07:09 PM
mustangwkc is offline
Find More Posts by mustangwkc
Registered User
nice! sweet decals
Old Jul 24, 2009, 07:26 PM
BoostCrzy is offline
Find More Posts by BoostCrzy
My T-REX ate your Blade
BoostCrzy's Avatar
Very Nice!!!!!....i Want!.


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The RealMcCoy's Sterling Sukhoi Su-26 Conversion RealMcCoy Scale Kit/Scratch Built 65 Apr 19, 2010 11:18 AM
CG Sukhoi Su-26 GeeBeeMan21 Aircraft - Fuel - Airplanes (FS/W) 5 Nov 14, 2003 04:41 PM
Sukhoi Su 26 dumbthumbs Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W) 1 Jan 10, 2003 08:05 PM
Sukhoi Su-26 Mx SpaKack Parkflyers 5 Oct 25, 2002 08:46 AM
WANTED: Goldberg Sukhoi SU 26 kreed Aircraft - Fuel - Airplanes (FS/W) 0 May 17, 2002 12:45 PM