This thread is privately moderated by Sid3ways, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jul 20, 2009, 03:28 PM
Trader Rating: 40
DJI Supporter
Thread OP
Wanted

Multiplex EasyGlider Pro/Cularis PNP/BNF or Parkzone Radian

Looking for an FPV ship and would like it to be preferrably an Easy Glider Pro, but if I can't find one then possibly a Cularis. Let me know if you have something that is either PNP or BNF with a Spektrum RX. I don't need high end electronics as I'm not trying to do anything spectacular other than take a seat and float around with my video goggles on.

I'd also be interested in a Parkzone Radian, without the radio of course. Just figured I'd post this up before I go and drop the money on a new one tomorrow or Wed.
to remove ads between posts
Jul 20, 2009, 07:32 PM
Trader Rating: 232
KJ6BFN
Take a look at this EZGlider knock-off:

http://www.bananahobby.com/1397.html
Jul 20, 2009, 10:30 PM
DJI Supporter
Thread OP
Yeah it is a decent bird, but I figure if I'm going to spend 180+ shipping on that I might as well just get a Parkzone Radian that is the same wingspan and comes with quality well known E-Flite motor,esc, and servos. Well at least better quality than the other Banana Hobby one. Plus it is $20 cheaper, can't really beat it. I'd pick the Radian any day just for the ease but no one makes a ready to drop in pod for camera mounting like they do the EasyGlider Pro. I'm looking for something as Easy as possible.

Thank you for the link though.
Jul 21, 2009, 10:23 AM
Trader Rating: 8
I am a Leaf on the Wind
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sid3ways
... I'm looking for something as Easy as possible.

Thank you for the link though.
I've heard that the Multiplex EasyStar is a good choice for mounting a camera for pics or FPV. It uses a pusher so your forward view is not obscured by the prop. It comes in an RTF, RR or kit format and is relatively inexpensive. My buddy bought an RTF on sale for $129. a few weeks ago....sale's over now though

Dave
Jul 21, 2009, 10:40 AM
DJI Supporter
Thread OP
Yeah the Easy Star is a good choice, I'm just wondering if the brushed setup is going to have enough juice to carry around the extra weight of the FPV gear. Maybe someone has experience with it?
Jul 21, 2009, 10:53 AM
Trader Rating: 14
dx4life
I have an easy star and a radian for FPV.
The easy star is easier to setup and test your configuration, the radian is easier to launch, land and flys farther longer. Who says you have to fly the EZ* brushed?!?
Jul 21, 2009, 08:36 PM
Trader Rating: 573
SKY-MOLE HIT HARD GO DEEP
So where is the best place to buy the PZ Radian?-
gliders

Quick Reply