Jul 19, 2009, 02:10 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

free downloads for realflight planes

I had someone the other day that told me of a sight to download planes that individuals have built for the realflight system. These planes were free to download. I cant remember the sight he told me to look up. Any of you know of this sight. I like to practice on the planes I have before I fly them. Thanks Richard.
to remove ads between posts
Jul 21, 2009, 06:58 AM
RIP "Long Shadow Flyer"
Was having trouble trying to get the .g3x files to work,, but stupid me,, (slap forehead). I was just adding them to c:\programfiles\realflight35\gx3.
finally found IMPORT on the pull down menu... RTSS!!! (read the screen stupid)

Thanks
Carl
Last edited by crvogt; Jul 21, 2009 at 07:11 AM.
Apr 07, 2013, 12:30 PM
I have tried every thing to do the same thing but can't figure out how to do it. Can someone talk me through the process.
Jan 03, 2014, 09:47 PM

Can you download these planes to RealFlight Basic?

If you can, which one would you use? RF7?
Jan 03, 2014, 11:10 PM
Bump.
Jan 04, 2014, 09:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Cason
If you can, which one would you use? RF7?
There are hundreds of planes for most any version of Real flite. I have 5.5 and have 50 or so planes from swap pages loaded. I would imagine the newest version of RF is the most capable, but have no idea if that's right or not. Not sure what versions work with which version.
Jan 04, 2014, 06:20 PM
No, what I was asking which version planes would you have to download to work with Realflight Basic? I have Realflight Basic, and I want to add planes to it. Which version game planes do I use?
Jan 04, 2014, 07:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Cason
No, what I was asking which version planes would you have to download to work with Realflight Basic? I have Realflight Basic, and I want to add planes to it. Which version game planes do I use?
Don't think you can do any add ons in Basic. It is what it is.
Jan 05, 2014, 10:24 AM
Oh ok. Thanks for your help.
Jul 25, 2014, 12:48 PM

website to download planes to real flight

its called knife edge swap pages and doesn't work for . i have gotten so many viruses from them its not even funny. now the page will not load on my computer. so i emailed the company to see what the hell was going on.
Oct 27, 2016, 09:43 AM

swap pages

I know old thread, but I have downloaded umpteen planes from real flight swap never had a virus. Just thought I would post in case someone comes across this posts and misses out on all the wonderful airplanes available.
Apr 18, 2020, 03:44 PM
Was hoping to find s800, z84 nano goblin. But no one seems to have made one
May 17, 2020, 05:51 PM

E-flite F-15 Eagle

Hello, does anyone know if there is a download for the E-flite F-15 Eagle, would love to fly on simulator before trying new one, thanks and regards to all
May 27, 2020, 12:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilibono
Hello, does anyone know if there is a download for the E-flite F-15 Eagle, would love to fly on simulator before trying new one, thanks and regards to all

I just bought the realflight 9. It has the
FMS 64mm F15 .... :-)

Quick Reply