Ritewing 36 Sportster, Never flown...... - RC Groups
This thread is privately moderated by Atom1025, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jul 13, 2009, 08:36 PM
Trader Rating: 83
Fly me to the moon...
For Sale

Ritewing 36 Sportster, Never flown......

I have a newly finished, never flown, one of a kind Ritewing 36 Sportster XT. This is a thinner version of the sportster. Its a very sharp, crisp, snappy flier. It will only take an 1/8" of elevator throw to give insanely tight yanks and banks while retaining its speed in the cornering much better then any wing I have flown.

I just cant afford to equip this bird and its been gathering dust. I am also more of an aerobatics fan and this thing is more aimed at the speed department.

There are lots of options for powering this thing, The mount will accept any 28mm inrunner, you can also use this which was designed to match the mount in the wing. A fellow RCG member own a standard sportster built by me, he has flown the snot out of it. He runs a microdan 2800kv on 4s and easily breaks 130mph.

The wing is equipped with brand new DS 821 digital servos. Battery bay is 3.875 x 6.25 x .80" A 20mm thick pack will fit smoothly, A 22mm thick pack could possibly be shoehorned in depending on the length.

Electric bay is 1.5 x 9"

PM me if you need anymore details. Please see my blog, I have about 50 Ritewing builds in the last three years under my belt.

Im looking to get $300 shipped Within conus for the airframe with servos. Paypal preferred but open to options.
to remove ads between posts
Jul 14, 2009, 07:52 PM
Fly me to the moon...
Crickets, lol, come on nobody has a measily $300 sitting around in this booming economy, lol. Man back when things were good this would of been $400-450. Now I cant move a wing for less then $100 LOL. Crazy.....

Anyways I included some Custom made, removable, "High performance" winglets, I mean look at them, it just says fast! No matter who you race you are the winner! Why? Cause you got the checkered flag!

I'm kinda glad its not selling, I really want to fly this! I have a good feeling bout this one. LOL

Adam
Jul 19, 2009, 01:46 PM
Trader Rating: 103
Not your average DiggsyBear
Wow, absolutely nothing on this wing???? It's sexy and I bet it will move out. I love the scheme too, has to be visible even at long distances. Nice touch on the winglets. I just linked it from the maxi swift thread where someone was interested in making the maxi go fast, which it really wasn't built for. GL man, this is a great deal. The sportster is thinner than I thought it would be. Reminds me of a smaller Dlite

Diggs
Jul 20, 2009, 07:55 PM
Fly me to the moon...
Thanks Diggs,

By the way I never stated "firm" in the price
Jul 20, 2009, 08:30 PM
Trader Rating: 103
Not your average DiggsyBear
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atom1025
Thanks Diggs,

By the way I never stated "firm" in the price
It got a mention on Ep 102 last night also. I can't believe it is just sitting here. I have bought way too many planes in the last month, would snap this up, but... Ugh, I need to keep a roof over my head. I could probably move into the trailer, but I wouldn't fit with all my planes and I don't think pop would appreciate that either

GL with or without the sale, seems like you want to give it a go yourself

Diggs