Jul 14, 2009, 11:00 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by h_bondok
MelihK,

nice head tracker. i wounder if that tracker can work with my radio. it is 6 ch 2.4ghz radio with a different trainer connector.
my connector is 4 pin female mini DIN circular one see the picture of it.

or are there any way to have adapter for such connector. Man you will make a lot of money if this tracker is flexible enough to operate with different connectors.

see you in BEVERLY HEELS soon.

Hi H_Bondok,

ESKY and some brands using this Mini DIN 4 sockets. I will produce this Headtracker for ESKY also. But i need time for tests.
First 10 Headtracker just sold, I'm waiting for sensors, wires and connectors. Second production will be 50 unit.

I will inform you about tracker with mini DIN 4. Please, wait 1-2 week for tests.
to remove ads between posts
Jul 14, 2009, 11:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MelihK
Hi H_Bondok,

ESKY and some brands using this Mini DIN 4 sockets. I will produce this Headtracker for ESKY also. But i need time for tests.
First 10 Headtracker just sold, I'm waiting for sensors, wires and connectors. Second production will be 50 unit.

I will inform you about tracker with mini DIN 4. Please, wait 1-2 week for tests.
thank you and looking forward to hear about this head tracker
Jul 14, 2009, 05:33 PM
Do transmitters have pins on the trainer plug for separate ppm out and ppm in? Does anyone know if the older jr radios plug is meant to be stereo or mono jack (3 wires or 2 wires) and the intended signal for each wire ?
Jul 14, 2009, 08:32 PM
Tom Para
Quote:
Originally Posted by robmitch
Do transmitters have pins on the trainer plug for separate ppm out and ppm in? Does anyone know if the older jr radios plug is meant to be stereo or mono jack (3 wires or 2 wires) and the intended signal for each wire ?
Check out this web page. It may answer your questions. JR only uses 2 wires.
http://users.belgacom.net/TX2TX/tx2t...h/tx2txgb7.htm
Jul 14, 2009, 08:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom in Cincy
Check out this web page. It may answer your questions. JR only uses 2 wires.
http://users.belgacom.net/TX2TX/tx2t...h/tx2txgb7.htm
Cheers tom,
thats a great site. i thought my jr radio only used a mono plug. Looks like i will have to make my own device to go between the radio and HF module
Jul 16, 2009, 09:01 AM
I bought one of this headtracker and I got today.
I use Futaba skysport 4 ch. basic analog transmitter and 6 ch. E-sky cheap receiver.
Melih preprogrammed the Headtracker and sent as ready. Headtracker servos on 5 and 6th. channels and work perfectly.

Congratulations Melih.
I am waiting your new products.
Jul 16, 2009, 01:46 PM
Thread OP
I just take some photos for Headtracker montage suggestion.

Normally you can put the tracker on your baseball cap's frontside. But Its not comfortable because tracker have thick wire (not my choose, It's orginal futaba trainer cord)

I'm using my tracker on backside of cap. Montage angle is 45 degrees with the horizon. Please, look at the photos.
Last edited by MelihK; Jul 16, 2009 at 02:01 PM.
Jul 16, 2009, 02:35 PM
Tom Para
To be able to use this here in the USA at an AMA sanctioned field you must have a spotter pilot hooked up via a buddy box. This I believe is not supported on your head tracker. I assume some type of an adapter (breakout box) would be required to make it usable here in the USA.
Jul 16, 2009, 02:49 PM
Thread OP
Hi Thomas,

Thank you for this information. DT-3K can do this but need external breakout box for bodybox plug. I will think about this.

I just finished first version of DT-3K manual. Sorry, I shipped first 5 tracker without manual. Please download from here. I will update manual PDF file with your comments and suggestions.
Jul 16, 2009, 02:56 PM
Team White Llama!
when can i buy?
Jul 16, 2009, 03:23 PM
Team White Llama!
Looks like i grabbed the last one. And now the wait....
Jul 18, 2009, 03:24 AM
Thread OP
Hi Gundamnitpete,

Thanks for your order.
Yes you bought the last one
New Futaba square plugs coming for production.
And good news for HITEC and ESKY users;
I tested my Headtracker with HITEC and E-SKY transmitters, and working!!!
Plugs delivered yet, i will produce them on next week.

Next developements: JR/Graupner , Spectrum and Sanwa
Jul 18, 2009, 07:51 AM
Team White Llama!
Melihk, mine is to be shipped to chicago. I'll be using the futaba 7C, Will the HT work with this? The picture of square plug on your site appears to be the correct one.
Jul 18, 2009, 07:59 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by gundamnitpete
Melihk, mine is to be shipped to chicago. I'll be using the futaba 7C, Will the HT work with this? The picture of square plug on your site appears to be the correct one.
Hi Gundamnitpete,

Yes HT is working with 7C. Just remember, your tx mode must be PPM (Not PCM) for using trainer plug.

I will ship your pack on monday.

Thanks again,
Melih

Quick Reply