to remove ads between posts
Sep 23, 2014, 07:43 AM
the answer 42 is
thanks, I let it naked for that reason :P

EZ
Sep 23, 2014, 10:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edwinzea
@Dominic, thanks I am thinking on some extra stikers, the outer panels sometimes "disappear" from view so I will need something to bring them Up.

regards

EZ
Hi EZ

Looks very good. XC in Switzerland sure would be interesting, is there even a flat straight road in the entire country?. You may want to consider painting the wing/stab bottoms flat black and use the brightest orange you can find for the fin/rudder.

Steve
Sep 23, 2014, 10:46 AM
the answer 42 is
Hi there, yeah there is one road an pass in front of my flying filed :P

even though I have an XC plane, as you correctly pointed I dont have the "place" to do actual XC. So I would just dream about it and walk around if I can lets say 0 carbon XC

EZ
Sep 30, 2014, 01:55 PM
dare to thermal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edwinzea
Next step will be to do some aerotowing with it,
Not a good idea aerotowing without ailerons. May be itīs better ( and safer for the plane) to add a motor.

btw: wonderful plane!

Bernd
Oct 01, 2014, 02:52 AM
the answer 42 is
Well Bern, I had a blast last weekend aerotowing. I think it depends how good your plane is. Greg design is just great and I had control from the first second. I did 3 tows and it went totally relax, I almost could not believe it. Many people told me that was a bad idea, so to make sure I tried and it was actually a great Idea

A colleague was towing his oldy woody also RE and had not issues.

and who needs ailerons anyway??

EZ
May 15, 2015, 12:37 PM
So not to hijack this thread, but ....

I was able to talk Greg out of this incredible ship and have begun a conversion to a eXC#8-F model. Details here.