Jul 01, 2009, 11:52 AM
Thread OP
Suggestion

Reverse this Warning

Please reverse the warning issued for https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/priv...m&pmid=4577119

The person who likely report this has been using the same methods, verbage, and making the very same accusations against me for over two months. Why are you penalizing me, yet allowing all his personal attack stuff to remain?

It has been reported by me and others, yet no action taken. Please be fair about this, and don't quote "Obey the Rules" when you allow others to flaunt the rules over and over.

I'll take the point gladly when you remove every instance of the same personal attacks from heyEJ's many, many posts.
to remove ads between posts
Jul 01, 2009, 01:11 PM
Admin Deluxe
This link does not work for me.
Jul 01, 2009, 03:20 PM
Thread OP
Try this one.
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...php?p=12565450 Post #6.

I edited it down to no more than the same stuff heyEJ has been allowed to get away with (and worse). All I'm looking for is parity. If I can't do this, I shouldn't be subjected to it either, and I have for the past 2 months plus.

BTW, the next EJ post just goes on with the same stuff, more personal attack. Pretty consistent MO, gets called on something, just keeps doing it. I'm sure the Mods get tired of seeing reports, but what am I supposed to do, just live with it?

I also have to sympathize with Grandstand, seems EJ started railing on him too and REALLY went off. You should check out the feedback EJ left on him.

Thanks.
Last edited by jtlsf5; Jul 01, 2009 at 03:25 PM.
Jul 01, 2009, 03:47 PM
Admin Deluxe
I'm sorry but that post is against the rules and you refused to edit it. The point stays.
Jul 01, 2009, 04:11 PM
Thread OP
OK. Can I assume that all EJ's posts with the same stuff will be treated the same, even retroactively?
Jul 01, 2009, 07:21 PM
Admin Deluxe
Please report all posts that break the rules but be sure they break an actual rule..
Jul 01, 2009, 07:30 PM
Thread OP
Tried that, but seems the Mods got bored seeing so many reports. Funny I never got dinged for mis- or over-reporting, just ignored.

EJ is at it again, back with the innuendo, threats, lies, etc. Another of his victims is now engaged and the beat goes on. Enjoy the soap opera, its become truly absurd.
Jul 01, 2009, 07:34 PM
Admin Deluxe
Lets go over the post you refused to edit. The problem with that post is this line:
Quote:
sorry this loser showed up on your thread for no good reason.
You are calling another user a "loser". That is a personal attack.

In the post you turned on EJ he states:
Quote:
Common denominator is total unaccountability.
He is not personally attacking you but pointing out the common denominator in a situation.
Jul 01, 2009, 07:35 PM
Admin Deluxe
Quote:
Funny I never got dinged for mis- or over-reporting, just ignored.
You would if a mod thought you were turning in posts on purpose that didn't break the rules.
Jul 01, 2009, 07:57 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim T. Graham
You would if a mod thought you were turning in posts on purpose that didn't break the rules.
So I didn't turn in posts on purpose that didn't break the rules, yet they were left alone. Clarification please.

And its OK for EJ to accuse me of theft, extortion, swindling, etc. but if I call him a loser this is unacceptable? Strange set of standards...
Jul 01, 2009, 08:34 PM
Admin Deluxe
Quote:
So I didn't turn in posts on purpose that didn't break the rules, yet they were left alone.
The posts did not actually break any rules.

Quick Reply