Jul 01, 2009, 08:44 AM
Thread OP
Complaint

Get Rid of heyEJ

When will the moderator's get rid of this guy? He is not an asset to RCG, his pattern is to get into some kind of transaction, then turn it into a nightmare scenario for anyone that has the bad luck to get involved.

Witness his feedback left for others: https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/trad...076&viewtype=4

This is the worst example of abusing the site/system I have seen.

I thought I was the only one he was going after with his personal attacks, but obviously not. A look at his posts over the last three months shows little of value.

Please take action and ban this malcontent. Thanks.
Last edited by jtlsf5; Jul 01, 2009 at 09:14 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Jul 01, 2009, 09:05 AM
Admin Deluxe
I will look into this user. Members on RCG onlly receive bans only when they earn enough points. You have been warned for the above post for a personal attack. You can edit your post and the point will be removed.
Jul 01, 2009, 09:35 AM
Thread OP
While on the subject, I have to register a complaint about this guy mentioning LSF in his Blog entry where he continues his personal attack. LSF has nothing whatsoever to do with this, and involving LSF is unconcionable.

Quick Reply