Apr 02, 2003, 09:51 PM
What Canary?
Thread OP

TeamTeke Annual Fun Fly Silverthorne, CO 19,20 Jul

Ron Teke and the SPARCS flying club present the 4th annual TeamTeke Silent Fun Fly, July 19 and 20. Starts at 8:00AM each morning. AMA req'd., camping allowed, no hookups.

Location: Lost Creek Model Airpark, Silverthorne Colorado- Exit #205 off I-70, go 12 miles North on state highway #9. Turn east on Elk Run Rd. Follow the signs up the hill to the flying site.

Contact Ron Teke, e-mail: teamteke@cs.com

(poster's note: Beautiful mountain scenery at a breathtaking 8400ft a.s.l., and BBQ lunches that are worth the trip themselves!)
to remove ads between posts
Jul 02, 2003, 02:35 PM
What Canary?
Thread OP
I get excited about this event. posted the above info a bit early in the year
Jul 02, 2003, 02:51 PM
Relearning how to crash.....
Never fails.

Last year I was stuck in FTC due to Airshow and family comittments.

This year I will be on vacation.

Doh.
Jul 08, 2003, 04:22 PM
My hangar is,... "almost" full
I'll be there,... coming from the Seattle area. I'll hit the Modesto, CA. funfly the previous weekend. Big road trip for me.

Fred
Jul 17, 2003, 09:43 AM
Wife & I drove up to TeamTeke's flying yesterday. Mainly to get out of this heat wave we're having. Very nice! A place where any flyer would drool over. A flying field 20ft. from your front door and the nearest house (or tree) 1/4 mile away. Should be lots-o-fun!
Jul 17, 2003, 10:46 AM
Mountain Models Wannabe
I was there the last two years and had a great time. Scheduling won't allow me to make it this year but I recommend going if you can.

Doug

Quick Reply