Old Jun 26, 2009, 11:50 AM
Find More Posts by sebbe
"The Judge"
Discussion

JR module/type Pinouts ?

Hello Im soon getting my JR based FlySky module 2,4ghz, and will put it in one of my old 35Mhz radios, maybee My Graupner MX-12..

Is it right the way Ive painted on the Module ?

2 more important qustions:

1) what voltage will the FlySKy module accept ?
2) IS the PPM signal from a Graupner MX-12 ready to plug in ?

Voltage in Graupner(and most TX) are the same as 8 nimh batteries = 10 volts
, but for the PPM signal I dont know...

Sebbe..
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 26, 2009, 11:59 AM
Find More Posts by GBR2
Stress Be Gone
This was posted quite a while ago. Assuming your 2.4 module is specifically designed for JR transmitters there shouldn't be any problems with voltage or the PPM signal.
Old Jun 26, 2009, 02:22 PM
Find More Posts by sebbe
"The Judge"
thats right, I dont know if FlySky JR module could be put directly into a JR radio, there was something about 6 volts to ground you have to change..

But this doesent affect me, cause the Graupner MX-12 is NOT a module based radio anyway.. I have to cut the wires inside radio and connect to the FlySKy module...

What do you all say, the PPM signals-levels should be the same in all JR radios ? or ?

I know for a fact that the MX-12 signals goes directly into an Assan module, but wunder if Flysky module is as forgiving as Assan ?