Jun 24, 2009, 10:05 PM
Closed Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamov
Im almost sure its a Fixed Pitch heli. I've been flying the esky honey bee FP and converted one to a smaller size by chopping the main blades, tail boom, skids, rear prop.

im guessing by the looks of it its about the size of the Hirobo Quark SRB
That heli is a lot smaller than the Quark. The Quark is 14 inches long and weigh six oz. That heli is no bigger than a Walkera 4#3 and I bet it doesnt weigh more than 40-50 grams and runs on a really small one cell pack
to remove ads between posts
Jun 24, 2009, 10:05 PM
the Nine Eagles Kestrel 500 SX Fixed Pitch heli flies really stable like a co-ax heli i've heard but its not popular not sure why probably because of the price around $159 ?

The SRB Quark is one of the best flying FP that i've seen if your willing to shell out one car payment for it.

this new blade seems promising so wait and see
Jun 24, 2009, 10:40 PM
Team Mulikow
Jun 24, 2009, 10:44 PM
Closed Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gino CP
Yep, its a single rotor MCX with a self stabilizing head. Should do well with the MCX crowd since it will handle much better than a coax and maybe runs the same batts.....plus Spektrum!
Jun 24, 2009, 11:57 PM
RC Helis: My Healthy Obsession
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xrayted
Yep, its a single rotor MCX with a self stabilizing head. Should do well with the MCX crowd since it will handle much better than a coax and maybe runs the same batts.....plus Spektrum!
Hey Tony, just think what it could maybe do with a complete brushless set-up!!! LOL. Gotta get my hands on one when its available just to see.
Jun 25, 2009, 12:03 AM
Closed Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by dkfuji
Hey Tony, just think what it could maybe do with a complete brushless set-up!!! LOL. Gotta get my hands on one when its available just to see.
I know its tempting but I must resist buying any more tiny helis I will go for the Walkera Enerco 150 with the shaft driven tail when it comes out soon, but no more tiny little motor driven tails for me
I wonder if this ones using the little pager motors like the MCX does. If so the brushless setup could be challenge
Jun 25, 2009, 12:43 AM
Is there a site with any more info yet ?

Need me one of these
Jun 25, 2009, 03:24 AM
RC Helis: My Healthy Obsession
Quote:
I know its tempting but I must resist buying any more tiny helis I will go for the Walkera Enerco 150 with the shaft driven tail when it comes out soon, but no more tiny little motor driven tails for me
I wonder if this ones using the little pager motors like the MCX does. If so the brushless setup could be challenge
Yeah, the 150 looks to be a fun little package. Can't wait to see it in person. BTW, I love a challenge. LOL
Jun 27, 2009, 06:54 PM
Quote:
Where can I find info on this Enerco 150?
Jun 27, 2009, 10:25 PM
Closed Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForceFedDSM
Where can I find info on this Enerco 150?
No where yet. This is coming directly from John speaking with his Walkera Rep in China. They are saying maybe within a coupe months it will be ready. Its looking like it may be a slightly bigger version of the 4G3 with a real servo driven variable pitch tail either shaft or belt driven. Im guessing a heli similar in size to the Walkera 52 with a real tail on it.
There was a pic somewhere recenlty from the Shanghai toy fair that showed a partial mock up of it, and it had a CF stacked frame like a 450 and tail servo but it looked like it was using the 4G3 swash, etc on it
Jul 06, 2009, 02:14 PM
since this is Eflite, there will be the possibility of a BNF version, correct?

That'd be awesome.
Jul 06, 2009, 02:37 PM
Lifetime Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Le Pirate
since this is Eflite, there will be the possibility of a BNF version, correct?

That'd be awesome.
One can only hope

John

Quick Reply