Oct 15, 2021, 04:28 PM
Was a lookin fer loomyum foral
Another odd name, have you heard of Natalie Bradley ?
Oct 16, 2021, 12:17 AM
Was'st she on a sitcom in the 70's called the "Bradley Bunch"
Oct 16, 2021, 02:52 AM
Maybe I should relay this joke to Allen Bradley.
Oct 16, 2021, 11:14 AM
Each loaf of rye bread is the tragic fate of rye grains, which dreamed of becoming beer ... but could not become them ...
Oct 17, 2021, 12:00 PM
How many people can be poisoned with LSD with the amount of rye in a loaf of rye bread ?
Don't eat moldy rye bread just to be safe.
Oct 17, 2021, 12:27 PM
To be fair, the rye has to be infected with ergot, a very specific type of fungus. It doesn't contain LSD (lysergic acid diethylamide), but rather lysergic acid and ergotamine.

I was prescribed fast dissolving migraine treatment pills in the 1980's, which contained ergotamine and caffeine. Usually just ended up wide awake with a migraine so I quit taking them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chophop
How many people can be poisoned with LSD with the amount of rye in a loaf of rye bread ?
Don't eat moldy rye bread just to be safe.
Oct 17, 2021, 01:42 PM
The police detachment burned the hemp field, then announced that they were space rangers and flew off to save the colonists on Alpha Centauri ...
Oct 17, 2021, 04:17 PM
Culper Junior
Quote:
Originally Posted by GWFAMI
To be fair, the rye has to be infected with ergot, a very specific type of fungus. It doesn't contain LSD (lysergic acid diethylamide), but rather lysergic acid and ergotamine.

I was prescribed fast dissolving migraine treatment pills in the 1980's, which contained ergotamine and caffeine. Usually just ended up wide awake with a migraine so I quit taking them.
Interesting. I was recently diagnosed with silent ( painless) migraines.
Oct 17, 2021, 07:20 PM
Be thankful that they are painless. The ones I had sometimes even a double dose of demerol wouldn't touch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeronca52
Interesting. I was recently diagnosed with silent ( painless) migraines.
Oct 18, 2021, 11:58 AM
A pain in the ass causes a condition called laxative legs.
Last edited by Chophop; Oct 18, 2021 at 12:33 PM.
Oct 18, 2021, 02:29 PM
those who have not been infected with the virus should now be called conditionally healthy ...
Oct 18, 2021, 05:00 PM
The joke is that studies have indicated that up to 81% of infected people are asymptomatic.
(https://thorax.bmj.com/content/75/8/693)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pavel Pankratov
those who have not been infected with the virus should now be called conditionally healthy ...
Oct 19, 2021, 12:18 AM
Quote:
The joke is that studies have indicated that up to 81% of infected people are asymptomatic.
(https://thorax.bmj.com/content/75/8/693)
That is not much comfort to the other 19% who are either dead or will have life long health issues due to covid.
Oct 19, 2021, 08:45 AM
Some of the 19% may indeed pass or have health issues, but a greater percentage will recover and have no long term affects.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.slick
That is not much comfort to the other 19% who are either dead or will have life long health issues due to covid.
Oct 19, 2021, 10:40 AM
Quote:
Some of the 19% may indeed pass or have health issues, but a greater percentage will recover and have no long term affects.

True; but when asked in a recent survey ,99% of the infected people who were on their death bed stated that in hindsight they would have taken the
vaccine or other safety measures to prevent their demise.

Quick Reply