Post your JOKES! - Page 122 - RC Groups
Sep 26, 2012, 09:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by crashawk
never gonna happen, they ain't got enough economy to take over our deficit. lol.
All the countries in the world combined couldn't handle the US debt!
Sep 26, 2012, 01:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zathis1966
All the countries in the world combined couldn't handle the US debt!
It is our secret weapon.
Sep 26, 2012, 01:23 PM
I think I'm inverted. Maybe.
See - the debt defends us from invasion and foreign occupation, where some people might die but they probably won't commit genocide.

But now all that the US is worth to an enemy is land, therefore they'll kill us all and just take our land
Sep 26, 2012, 01:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by acetech09
A Message from Her Majesty The Queen

To the citizens of the United States of America, from Her Sovereign Majesty Queen Elizabeth II…

Blah, blah,blah....

As they say across the pond, “God Save the Queen!”
It is worth pointing out at this juncture that not all citizens of the United Kingdom are in complete agreement with the above message. Think of us more as the dis-United Kingdom. Please note that "dis" in the aforesaid sentence is not a contraction of disrespect as now used in common parlance, but in fact a prefix negating United.
The republican stirrings in bonnie Scotland will soon be rising to a crescendo as we take part in a referendum to determine the future independence of our nation.
And for the record, she is NOT Liz II of Scotland. Liz I of Englandshire beheaded one of our Queens some time before the Union of the Crowns (it was a family political feud). So at best she is Liz I of Scotland & the UK.

God save Alex (Alex Salmond to those of you in the colonies; look him up on Wiki).
Sep 26, 2012, 08:58 PM
Roll on Two !
I always wonder how you people over there keep from killing all of each other. You put the steering wheel on the wrong side of the car and drive on the wrong side of the road. I tried it and they started swerving, honking and yelling at me.
Sep 26, 2012, 09:08 PM
It is sad what the world is coming to, people are suffering because they have to give back what was given in handouts to others, nothing is free and natural consequences are proof of that. It is still a very sad situation and global wars have been started over a lot less.

And back on topic, did you hear the one about the jump rope?

Ahh skip it.
Sep 26, 2012, 11:05 PM
Night Flying
That one reminds me of the string that went into a bar and asked for a drink. The bartender said "we don't serve strings here, you will have to leave".

The string went outside, tied himself up and mussed his ends then went back in and ordered a drink. The bartender asked "hey, aren't you that string that was just in here"?

The string said "nope, I'm afraid not".
Sep 26, 2012, 11:29 PM
Culper Junior
Why is it when a woman is pregnant all her friends want to rub her belly and say "Congratulations!"

But nobody will touch the man's member and say "Good Job"

Goes to show hard work is never appreciated.
Sep 27, 2012, 03:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aeronca52

Goes to show hard work is never appreciated.
Hard work ?
You're doing it wrong , then.......
Sep 27, 2012, 09:17 AM
Danish? Don't U eat that??
"Does your partner smoke after the act? If yes, you might want to slow down and apply more lube........."

Classic.
Sep 27, 2012, 09:43 AM
Reminds me of the time someone asked me if I smoked after sex. I wouldn't know, I never looked.
Sep 27, 2012, 09:44 AM
EIEIEIO Classic is dway ta go!
I just smolder.
Sep 27, 2012, 11:24 AM
A duck, a cop, and the owner of a bank walk into a restaurant. When it comes time to pay for their meals, there’s a problem. See, the duck wants his bill – the owner of the bank wants his check – and the cop wants the other two to pay his ticket.
Sep 27, 2012, 09:39 PM
Culper Junior
Quote:
Originally Posted by teamlotus
Hard work ?
You're doing it wrong , then.......
hard work, not hard work!
Sep 27, 2012, 09:40 PM
Culper Junior
Hi Garret!