Thread Tools
Old Aug 16, 2012, 12:24 PM
Chophop is offline
Find More Posts by Chophop
Hair Trimmer Victim "O"
Chophop's Avatar
If you want to drink that beer,
you'll end up sleepin with a ......
Last edited by Chophop; Aug 16, 2012 at 02:38 PM.
Old Aug 16, 2012, 12:32 PM
Chophop is offline
Find More Posts by Chophop
Hair Trimmer Victim "O"
Chophop's Avatar
If you drink up 16 beers
you'll think that guy is Britney Spears.








Editidied the last two for better flow. ha ha
Last edited by Chophop; Aug 16, 2012 at 02:39 PM.
Old Aug 17, 2012, 03:32 AM
Bill Henley is offline
Find More Posts by Bill Henley
Try the Truth for a change
Bill Henley's Avatar
They say dog is a manís best friend but I donít even have enemies thatíll look me in the eye whilst taking a s on my carpet.
Old Aug 17, 2012, 03:32 AM
Bill Henley is offline
Find More Posts by Bill Henley
Try the Truth for a change
Bill Henley's Avatar
I bet the YMCA dance is a lot harder to do in Chinese
Last edited by Bill Henley; Aug 20, 2012 at 04:01 AM. Reason: I spel bad
Old Aug 17, 2012, 05:36 AM
Ron H is online now
Find More Posts by Ron H
Registered User
Heck, it is hard enough spell in english.
Old Aug 17, 2012, 08:32 AM
seanpcola is offline
Find More Posts by seanpcola
ein flugel schplinterizer
seanpcola's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Henley View Post
They say dog is a manís best friend but I donít even have enemies thatíll look me in the eye whilst taking a s on my carpet.
Just snorted coffee out my nose on this one.
Old Aug 19, 2012, 12:55 AM
Real Ira is online now
Find More Posts by Real Ira
Not THAT Ira
Real Ira's Avatar
A pastor, a doctor and an engineer were waiting one morning for a particularly slow group of golfers.
The engineer fumed, "What's with these guys? We must have been waiting for 15 minutes!"
The doctor chimed in, "I don't know, but I've never seen such ineptitude!"
The pastor said, "Hey, here comes the greenskeeper. Let's have a word with him."
"Hey George. Say, what's with that group ahead of us? They're rather slow, aren't they?"
The greenskeeper replied, "Oh, yes, that's a group of blind firefighters. They lost their sight saving our clubhouse from a fire last year, so we always let them play for free anytime."
The group was silent for a moment.
The pastor said, "That's so sad. I think I will say a special prayer for them tonight."
The doctor said, "Good idea. And I'm going to contact my ophthalmologist buddy and see if there's anything he can do for them."
The engineer said, "Why can't these guys play at night?"
Old Aug 19, 2012, 10:07 AM
seanpcola is offline
Find More Posts by seanpcola
ein flugel schplinterizer
seanpcola's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Ira View Post
A pastor, a doctor and an engineer were waiting one morning for a particularly slow group of golfers.
The engineer fumed, "What's with these guys? We must have been waiting for 15 minutes!"
The doctor chimed in, "I don't know, but I've never seen such ineptitude!"
The pastor said, "Hey, here comes the greenskeeper. Let's have a word with him."
"Hey George. Say, what's with that group ahead of us? They're rather slow, aren't they?"
The greenskeeper replied, "Oh, yes, that's a group of blind firefighters. They lost their sight saving our clubhouse from a fire last year, so we always let them play for free anytime."
The group was silent for a moment.
The pastor said, "That's so sad. I think I will say a special prayer for them tonight."
The doctor said, "Good idea. And I'm going to contact my ophthalmologist buddy and see if there's anything he can do for them."
The engineer said, "Why can't these guys play at night?"

Ding ding.......we have a winner!
Old Aug 19, 2012, 04:29 PM
Mickey D is offline
Find More Posts by Mickey D
free bird
Mickey D's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Ira View Post
"Why can't these guys play at night?"
because the firestation donate there old sliding poles to the strip club, which is where the blind firemen spend their night with free shows!
Old Aug 20, 2012, 03:14 AM
DKChris is offline
Find More Posts by DKChris
Danish? Don't U eat that??
DKChris's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickey D View Post
because the firestation donate there old sliding poles to the strip club, which is where the blind firemen spend their night with free shows!
Ehhhh......wouldn't that just be cruel to the firemen? Or does the club maybe have some sort of "blind special" - meaning they get to "see with their hands"?? Now THAT would probably make all their hardship worth while.......

Or.........do they work the poles themselves...??....
Old Aug 20, 2012, 03:06 PM
Mickey D is offline
Find More Posts by Mickey D
free bird
Mickey D's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by DKChris View Post
Or does the club maybe have some sort of "blind special" - meaning they get to "see with their hands"??
If that's the case then consider my eyes gouged out, as long as I get free lap dances anytime!
Name: a.gif
Views: 43
Size: 55.4 KB
Description: I would probably picture Charlize Theron while I recieve special attention
Hope this ain't what they give me!
Last edited by Mickey D; Aug 20, 2012 at 11:27 PM. Reason: forgot a word
Old Aug 20, 2012, 08:58 PM
seanpcola is offline
Find More Posts by seanpcola
ein flugel schplinterizer
seanpcola's Avatar
The scene is an era when cockpits had round dials and pilots needed flight engineers and navigators.A crusty old captain is breaking in a brand new navigator.The captain opens his briefcase, pulls out a .38 and rests it on the glare panel. He asks the navigator, "Know what this is for?""No, sir," replies the newbie."I use it on navigators who get us lost," explains the captain, winking at his first officer.The navigator then opens his briefcase, pulls out a .45 and sets it on his chart table."What's THAT for?" queries the surprised captain."Well, sir," replies the navigator, "I'll know we're lost before you will."
Old Aug 20, 2012, 10:24 PM
Mickey D is offline
Find More Posts by Mickey D
free bird
Mickey D's Avatar
^That's excellent!^
Old Aug 20, 2012, 10:28 PM
acetech09 is offline
Find More Posts by acetech09
I think I'm inverted. Maybe.
acetech09's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by seanpcola View Post
The scene is an era when cockpits had round dials and pilots needed flight engineers and navigators.A crusty old captain is breaking in a brand new navigator.The captain opens his briefcase, pulls out a .38 and rests it on the glare panel. He asks the navigator, "Know what this is for?""No, sir," replies the newbie."I use it on navigators who get us lost," explains the captain, winking at his first officer.The navigator then opens his briefcase, pulls out a .45 and sets it on his chart table."What's THAT for?" queries the surprised captain."Well, sir," replies the navigator, "I'll know we're lost before you will."
5/5 for that one.
Old Aug 20, 2012, 11:34 PM
Chophop is offline
Find More Posts by Chophop
Hair Trimmer Victim "O"
Chophop's Avatar
What's worse than shrimp on your piano ?
Crabs on your organ.


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Joke Post your own jokes. Dtrimas Humor 23 Feb 17, 2016 12:41 PM
Post your maiden Voyage "JetiPro" Lv2Fly Foamies (Kits) 1 Jul 08, 2008 02:00 PM
The Blue Frog - Post your pictures & Feedback here! Hippo Foamies (Kits) 496 Feb 06, 2004 12:40 AM
Post your ideas for The E Zone here jbourke Site Chat 68 May 17, 2002 10:54 AM
Post your heli specs Dustin_v16 Electric Heli Talk 16 Feb 22, 2002 11:38 PM