New Products Flash Sale
Old Jul 16, 2012, 05:41 PM
Find More Posts by neilbooth
hi all, just bought the hunter from hobbyking.com for £110 + p+p, have they improved the elevator control rods yet as i see this thread has been going for a few years now, and do you need a 7ch tx for the mod with 2 elevator servos mounted at the rear. thanks guys.

Neil.
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 19, 2012, 06:31 AM
Find More Posts by herropreeze
Hi

I am quite new to EDF and foamy stuff but...would it not be a solution to move the servos to the back of the plane and then run servo wires instead of pushrods? I am getting my hunter from hobbyking tomorrow so am going to do a build...
Old Apr 25, 2013, 09:40 PM
Find More Posts by FireHawx
FireHawx
Pulling the trigger $99 loaded at HK USA!! Better late that never. I will be going 5S 12 CS handlaunch! Most likey a HET 2W25 pushing.
Old May 09, 2013, 02:13 AM
Find More Posts by herropreeze
Quote:
Originally Posted by neilbooth View Post
hi all, just bought the hunter from hobbyking.com for £110 + p+p, have they improved the elevator control rods yet as i see this thread has been going for a few years now, and do you need a 7ch tx for the mod with 2 elevator servos mounted at the rear. thanks guys.

Neil.
I just got my second one, and, in my opinion its a big improvement on the first one. I was going to do that elevator mod of putting two servos at the back, but after firing it up, I wont bother, it seems to be much smoother. I may just take out the rc lander servo and put in a small futaba servo on elevator, for reliability. The mechanical retracts seem to be better too, very firm when gear down, no collapsing like the first one. I do have one question though, it comes with an SBEC, not a UBEC - should I put in a separate battery supply?