Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Thread Tools
Sep 24, 2009, 12:14 PM
Registered User

Whats a good price?


Hey guys,
I've got a NIB Camo/Yellow Hunter. I also picked up the HET air ( reliable)retracts and metal gearset for it. Whats a good price for it If I want to sell it. I've got too many projects and looks like unfortunately, won't be able to get to this one.

FB
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Sep 24, 2009, 10:42 PM
Registered User
giddyuperic's Avatar
Hello Flyboy I sent you a e-mail. Did you get it and what did you think? Please let me know and it you woud like to part her out Maybe. It is your call I would like to buy some things off of it. Okay thank you for your time and you have my e-mail so please let me know whats is going on...
Oct 14, 2009, 11:32 AM
Registered User

Going, going.....


If anyone is interested in a NIB Yellow/Camo version PM me! I will include the brand new HET air retracts and metal struts !
Gotta Sell!

Thanks
Dec 20, 2009, 07:10 PM
Fly baby Fly!
clamb147's Avatar
I need some help guys. I'm planning on making my purchase from ejf.com and the specs I selected are Operational Gear doors, Operational Flaps, 7 micro servos, 60 amp ESC, EDF + 4S (3575 kv motor), and a 4S-3700 battery. What do you guys think on the micro servos? Are they just crap or will they be a nice set for this plane? Also, what do you think about this ESC? Good, or will my Hawker turn into a chimney from the ESC being destroyed? :P Also, do you think this battery will be nice? Will it blow up my ESC, or is it too little power? And last thing to bug you guys with is what do you think the speed will be on this, just a normal put put EDF, or something awesome? Anything I should change on my order, anything I should take out? Any good tips on build or flying? Thanks!
Dec 20, 2009, 07:41 PM
Not a Drone pilot
lashmett75's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by clamb147 View Post
I need some help guys. I'm planning on making my purchase from ejf.com and the specs I selected are Operational Gear doors, Operational Flaps, 7 micro servos, 60 amp ESC, EDF + 4S (3575 kv motor), and a 4S-3700 battery. What do you guys think on the micro servos? Are they just crap or will they be a nice set for this plane? Also, what do you think about this ESC? Good, or will my Hawker turn into a chimney from the ESC being destroyed? :P Also, do you think this battery will be nice? Will it blow up my ESC, or is it too little power? And last thing to bug you guys with is what do you think the speed will be on this, just a normal put put EDF, or something awesome? Anything I should change on my order, anything I should take out? Any good tips on build or flying? Thanks!


Go with the 6s setup. The servos, esc are good quality. Keep em. I fly mine on 6s and i love it easily 90mph.

Good Luck and have fun.

James
Dec 20, 2009, 08:03 PM
Fly baby Fly!
clamb147's Avatar
Okay. How would I go about doing this 6S setup? Do I just swap the battery to a 6S? I would imagine there would have to be some ESC changing and motor changing aswell. Mind walking me through how I would do this?
Dec 20, 2009, 08:49 PM
Registered User
X30PILOT's Avatar
6s is the way to go! Iím flying mine on 6s 3300s and I get 5 min at 100+ with unlimited vertical performance.

Dave
Dec 20, 2009, 10:33 PM
Fly baby Fly!
clamb147's Avatar
If I use the stock 60 amp ESC, would the ESC blow it up? Or would it be fine with the stock setup?
Dec 20, 2009, 10:59 PM
Registered User
X30PILOT's Avatar
Quote:
If I use the stock 60 amp ESC, would the ESC blow it up? Or would it be fine with the stock setup?
clamb147

How many cells are you going to run and what fan are you going to use.
My stock 6s setup uses volts instead of amps to make the watts.
It pulls 49 amps, the 4s setups are designed to pull more than that.

Dave
Dec 21, 2009, 02:12 AM
Fly baby Fly!
clamb147's Avatar
The fan on the EJF.com website says the fan is a EDF + 4S (3575 kv motor), and I'm not sure about how many cells I'll be using. The ESC is also 60 amps.
Dec 21, 2009, 12:00 PM
Hawk Fanatic
SkylineFlyer's Avatar
I'm using a E-Flite 60A ESC with my 4s and its pushing 50+ Amps.
Dec 21, 2009, 12:53 PM
Not a Drone pilot
lashmett75's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by clamb147 View Post
Okay. How would I go about doing this 6S setup? Do I just swap the battery to a 6S? I would imagine there would have to be some ESC changing and motor changing aswell. Mind walking me through how I would do this?
When you purchase it from EJF order the 6s edf unit and motor combo. The esc is the same (i think). I use 3300 mah 3s X2 packs. Love the speed, and weight is not an issue. Landing smooth as butter. Get the suspension retracts. Well worth the extra 25.00.

James
Dec 21, 2009, 01:07 PM
Fly baby Fly!
clamb147's Avatar
Alright, thanks. So how does this sound, 68mm - Aluminium EDF + 2399 kv motor (6S LiPo), and I'd like to use one battery instead of two. So what do you think I should use? Maybe a 6S 3300? Or a 6S 3700? What's your opinion. Thanks a lot for your help by the way
Dec 25, 2009, 09:52 PM
Hawk Fanatic
SkylineFlyer's Avatar
Whats the power difference between the 4s and the 6s?
Dec 27, 2009, 01:11 AM
Registered User
X30PILOT's Avatar
Quote:
Whats the power difference between the 4s and the 6s?
Ah, 2s.
Sorry couldnít resist.
Seriously the Lander 4s setups are good for about 800 watts.
My 6s setup is over 1000 watts and less than 50 amps.

Iím getting a very aggressive flight for 5 minutes on 6s 3300s, and I am putting 2200 back in.

Dave


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Cool New Mini FuntanaX from e-flite (official build thread/ flying thread!!) p51flyer 3D Flying 1741 Oct 30, 2016 03:41 PM
Yippee! RWDRC Hawker Sea Fury Build Thread iflyprops Scale Kit/Scratch Built 414 Sep 09, 2008 11:09 AM
DC-9 Airliner for EDF-50BH - Official Build Thread Hawker Electric Ducted Fan Jet Talk 77 May 29, 2007 09:54 PM
Aerodrome RC Fokker D.VII - Pictorial build thread Admiral Piett14 Scale Kit/Scratch Built 11 Oct 17, 2005 12:59 PM
Hawker Hunter official list starting U812 Electric Ducted Fan Jet Talk 47 Aug 01, 2003 07:07 PM