Thread Tools
Oct 23, 2012, 02:05 AM
Registered User
Lupusprimus's Avatar

Little OH-6


Here is an OH-6A in the color of the Border Control. It flies with a mCPX.
It is a german kit.
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Oct 23, 2012, 10:00 AM
Registered User
coptercptn's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lupusprimus
Here is an OH-6A in the color of the Border Control. It flies with a mCPX.
It is a german kit.
Which kit and where is it available???
Oct 24, 2012, 02:30 AM
Click my name for night blades
Timtreo's Avatar
That is sweet! That's probably the only scale fuse I've seen I would put on my McpX. Yeah where can we order it?
Oct 24, 2012, 03:27 AM
the great Gassif´er
I like the BO 105 in post 2222 better....

Now, making a multibladed head for those ones.... THAT would be a challenge!

Brgds, Bert
Oct 24, 2012, 12:05 PM
Registered User
Lupusprimus's Avatar

Little OH-6


Here you can find this kit and also other:
http://www.heli-scale-quality.com/co...art/Itemid,43/
Oct 24, 2012, 12:09 PM
Registered User
Bad Creation's Avatar
Wow i love it nice goin thanx for sharing
Oct 24, 2012, 03:07 PM
Registered User
mhills51's Avatar
Ouch $50 just for the Lexan. I will stick with darthdrks
Oct 25, 2012, 10:48 AM
Registered User
Lupusprimus's Avatar
@mhills51: This is not Lexan, the material is PET-G. It is not so brittle.
Oct 25, 2012, 02:47 PM
Registered User
coptercptn's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lupusprimus
@mhills51: This is not Lexan, the material is PET-G. It is not so brittle.
yes pet-g is good stuff.. but yeah. 50$ a pop is a bit pricey for a micro...

My scale baby made from an 11$ kit;
Last edited by coptercptn; Oct 25, 2012 at 02:52 PM.
Oct 25, 2012, 04:15 PM
Registered User
BigGuyJT's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by coptercptn
yes pet-g is good stuff.. but yeah. 50$ a pop is a bit pricey for a micro...

My scale baby made from an 11$ kit;
That is awesome! Is that a model kit? What size is that?
Oct 25, 2012, 04:28 PM
"To Hover is Divine"
CopterKid77's Avatar
Well done. Yes, please share.
Oct 26, 2012, 04:56 AM
Registered User
Bad Creation's Avatar
WOW another bad creation
Oct 26, 2012, 09:02 AM
Registered User
coptercptn's Avatar

Mcpx scaler


Quote:
Originally Posted by BigGuyJT
That is awesome! Is that a model kit? What size is that?
It's the revelle mash chopper kit... still available at LHS....

I have a complete build thread on RunRyder... lots of guys have built these since I did mine... Flies great too..

and with"Big" brother..?;
Oct 26, 2012, 09:14 AM
Registered User
BigGuyJT's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by coptercptn
It's the revelle mash chopper kit... still available at LHS....

I have a complete build thread on RunRyder... lots of guys have built these since I did mine... Flies great too..

and with"Big" brother..?;
Very nice. I'm glad to see she can handle a little extra weight. I like 'em thick!


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion Post a picture of your SCALE sailplane s2000 Scale Sailplanes 683 Jun 06, 2017 11:41 PM
Cool post any videos of your 1/2A. rctoyflyer 1/2A Planes 9 Jan 31, 2008 08:25 PM
Discussion For those of you that want to get good videos of your scale planes. randall1959 Scale Kit/Scratch Built 4 Apr 21, 2007 09:02 PM
Will Someone Please Post Pictures of the Inner Workings of a Brushed Motor? CAFB 04-12 Power Systems 25 Jun 21, 2005 09:01 PM
Please post pictures of your GWS warbird Razor setup... flipnidaho Parkflyers 1 Jul 12, 2003 04:54 PM