This thread is privately moderated by Jim T. Graham, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jun 19, 2009, 05:25 PM
DJI Supporter
1. I'd commondere Russian Thunder and fly to Mexico to start a new life.

2-5 would'nt even get carried out as I'd probably go down in a blaze of glory when an F-18 shoots me out of the sky before I hit the border.
to remove ads between posts
Jun 19, 2009, 05:42 PM
End of an Era.....
Liquitity aka "fluid mams" Gets my vote too! He needs a real job. AAAnnnnndddddd.............flying monkey would be really upset! he he he he
Jun 19, 2009, 08:42 PM
OOPS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dadude
Reason One- I am Chuck Norris
Reasons two through five are unnecessary due to reason one.
oops rons right i didnt see the chuck norris statement.. hes tha man..
Jun 19, 2009, 09:30 PM
Dunno, but really don't want to either. I hear enough complaning in my everyday life as it is
Jun 19, 2009, 10:03 PM
flying with dx7...
I would contract someone to build and sell an official rcg airplane line.

Have many contest that use those planes

Make a custom motorcycle forum

something else...

but in the end give it back to the present owner.
Jun 19, 2009, 11:30 PM
Did you get it on video?
I vote for Liquidity, I mostly agree with the reasons given so far, with some minor adjustments..

1. He has made a career of generating income, with a minimum of actual fist hand effort.

2. He is a male domestic engineer.

3. He is one of the few people I know who actually has to file a form to the IRS for the profits from used equipement he's resold.

4. He has fooled people into thinking he is a good dood

5. He is under the false impression that I would be extremely upset, and I don't want to take that from him.
Jun 20, 2009, 04:07 AM
OOPS
dont take but a day or so to get a thread infested with hodgehounds heh?roflmao
Jun 20, 2009, 08:02 AM
End of an Era.....
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fred and Matt!!!!
Jun 20, 2009, 10:39 AM

Under my administration....

1. Eliminate the point system.
2. Rewrite the rules too allow adult material.
3. Permanent ban of the Ninja(s).
4. Send gifts to all paying members and new members. (bumper sticker to silver/ sticker and hat to gold/ sticker, hat , and shirt to Platinum)
5. Increase selection of smilies. I like smilies.
Jun 20, 2009, 11:25 AM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Johnson
I am currently unemployed. I spend about 80% of my day on this site, when I should be looking for work. I am computer literate. I am willing to travel. I have officially submitted my application..
You're going to have to do a little bit better than that, when auditioning for the next Ronald Mcdonald.
Jun 20, 2009, 11:26 AM
I think everyones gonna have a hard time squeezin their wanna`s into one day. LOL
Jun 20, 2009, 11:50 AM
Hmmm... Reasons I should be the owner for a day... lets see...

Cuz Im a professional US Army Blackhawk pilot with 17 years of experience who can perform under extremely high stress levels. This is proven by 4 combat tours with zero casualties to my soldiers or myself. (Of course that only matters if people shoot at you here on this site while you are trying to fly)

Cuz I am the only person on RCG that has ever crashed that dang 13 foot SRT/10

Cuz I would make one day every month "Contest Day" where people had to accomplish some random task in less than 24 hours like just before the 4th of July, RCG-ers would have to scratch build a patriotic airplane, post the build, and video of flight to win.

So thats it. And did I mention I look great in a flight suit?

Laine
Jun 20, 2009, 02:08 PM
Proud member of AAA
Quote:
Originally Posted by WTFLYR
You're going to have to do a little bit better than that, when auditioning for the next Ronald Mcdonald.

Are you kidding me? Its not like I have a huge inventory of wigs lying around the house! I had to employ the assistance of my daughter to help me with my new hairdo. My choices were Ariel, Snow White and Cinderella. After trying them on, she said to wear the Ariel wig, and whos going to argue with an 8 year old?

But now that you have mentioned it, I do like those Filet O Fish Samiches. That's a nice piece of fish! Might have to work on the Ronald costume and resubmit my application at the local Mickey D's.
Jun 20, 2009, 06:49 PM
I like Donuts...

My kid is smarter than I am...

I never pet puppies that are on fire...

I once fixed a plane w/ chewing gum...

This would be my assistant site owner for the day...
Last edited by santeepat; Dec 19, 2009 at 06:22 PM.
Jun 20, 2009, 07:03 PM
Proud member of AAA
Nice one Pat. Are you planning on heading over to the Fathers Day Swap Meet at Discount tomorrow?

Quick Reply