Nov 09, 2010, 12:15 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by titeuf007
thanks rcvert
do you know when gps hold will be available?
Sorry, I don't.
to remove ads between posts
Dec 16, 2010, 03:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCvertt
Shot my first onboard video today.
The frame holds up really well in a crash. It's pretty much bullet proof. I managed to flip it once when I tried to fly it in (x) mode when the code was in (+) mode and a motor got dented but the electronics were kept perfectly safe.

I'll tweak some parameters to see if I can remove some movement but I thought I would see a lot more vibrations then I am. I used one of those v3 keychain cameras mounted to the frame with 3M double stick tape.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rcfwpMlIpM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5n-M1sIdQk

Made a little progress on the mini tri.
Hello Mr. RCverrt, can you say what is the model of the motors and ESC that you are using in your quadcopter, and if its not too much, what are the props model?
Sorry for all this questions, btut I'm a newbie in this are, thanks in advance.
Dec 18, 2010, 11:28 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by senso
Hello Mr. RCverrt, can you say what is the model of the motors and ESC that you are using in your quadcopter, and if its not too much, what are the props model?
Sorry for all this questions, btut I'm a newbie in this are, thanks in advance.
Hi. I used the 930KV Outrunner from RCtimer. I'm using the Mystery 12A ESC set to 16KHz as bas10an recommends with two APC 10x4.7 regular and pusher propellers.
Jan 31, 2015, 03:30 PM

How to add autopilot capability

I have an HT-450 Witesby Quad that I bought from Paul in 2012. It includes a Quadrino and GPS card.

How could I add autopilot capability to this configuration?

Can I keep my existing Quadrino board? Do I need an updated GPS with compass unit or can I use my existing GPS (see pic)?

Quick Reply