This thread is privately moderated by glenn2626, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jun 14, 2009, 03:51 PM
Trader Rating: 125
RC Connectors dot com
For Sale

Servo connector replacement service - switch to Micro-JST's

NEW - A service to replace your regular Servo connectors to Micro-JST

So - gotta favorite servo but it has the wrong plugs? Want to save grams on a servo by switching to 30/32 gauge servo wires and Micro-JST plugs?

I can help. Many of you know me by my sales threads here:

Micro-JST and Lipo Balance Taps:

Vapor/Citabria/Ember/Parkzone Etomic Battery & RX Power connectors

Check my trader rating!

For those not willing/able to do their own Micro-JST connectors, you can send your servos to me and I'll do it for you. $3 each and you pay shipping both ways. IN ADDITION - if you'd like to switch your heavy servo wires to either 3-wire-molded 30 gauge or 3-wire-twisted 32 gauge, that is an extra $1.

In addition, if you want the servo wire shortened (to save even more weight), just snip yours off to the length you want (please add 1/2" on top of that just for insurance) and I'll add the Micro-JST at the end of your wires (or replace them if you specify).

Sorry, SWMBO has the digital camera out of town and the backup camera is broken! You all know what Micro-JST's look like anyway.

Fire me a PM for more details.

Thanks!

Glenn2626
Latest blog entry: Horrible "MX" connector on...
to remove ads between posts
Jun 20, 2009, 02:31 AM
Trader Rating: 0

servo leads

I just used Glenn's services to make up new leads and to install micro jst's on some of my servos. His service was fast, and very reasonably priced. It's definitely worth the postage and labor cost to have Glenn change out the micro jst's. I've done some of my own and working with these tiny plugs is not a fun thing as far as I'm concerned. I'll be using his services again in the future.

Michael