Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Old Jul 14, 2009, 12:24 PM
Find More Posts by dougkaye
Doug Kaye, SLMAC Secretary
Quote:
Originally Posted by TopFoam
Doug, can you save the movies as something else. I can't seem to play the avi.
I can convert the AVI files to pretty much any format you'd like, but may not be able to upload them to this forum. Another option might be to download a free AVI player.
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 14, 2009, 09:42 PM
Find More Posts by verticalpilot
Did anyone had any issue with lighting? It seems a bit dark in the video.
Old Jul 15, 2009, 01:14 AM
Find More Posts by TopFoam
aka RAMTech-RC
Doug, if you can make them into mpg, that would be great. I can then edit them down and start spreading the word on various other forums.
Old Jul 15, 2009, 01:15 AM
Find More Posts by TopFoam
aka RAMTech-RC
Quote:
Originally Posted by verticalpilot
Did anyone had any issue with lighting? It seems a bit dark in the video.

The lighting was good enough. A few more would help, but no one seemed to complain. For a bigger event, we would need a few more for sure.
Old Jul 22, 2009, 05:32 PM
Find More Posts by Flyntrd
uh oh
Pictures, did anyone that came out to the event get any. I need some pics to start making new flyers for future events. If anyone has any email me at
Flyntrd@hotmail.com

Casey