This thread is privately moderated by indoorheli, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jun 08, 2009, 11:45 AM
2 seconds from crashing
Discussion

Just a good Uke player playing a great song:)

My brother has been into playing the Ukulele and got me into listening to this amazing player. My guitar Gently Weeps done on a Ukuele by Jake Shimabukuro

Ukulele weeps by Jake Shimabukuro (4 min 33 sec)
to remove ads between posts
Jun 10, 2009, 10:50 AM
hass-alfed and bass-ackwards
Jake ROCKS! His arrangements of popular songs are incredible. He played the National Anthem at Wrigley Field a few years back and got a huge round of applause in the MIDDLE of the song. That says quite a bit, as that crowd can be quite tough. (A REAL Cubs fan would NEVER let an opposing team's home run ball stay OFF the field!)
Nov 25, 2009, 05:19 AM
Honey,just one more thing
Fantastic, some people just have talent.