This thread is privately moderated by norgale, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jun 05, 2009, 07:10 PM
Retired for now
Thread OP
Discussion

My work bench

Yesterday I decided to clean off my work bench and today i rebuilt it. However before I got it rebuilt I got kicked off the RCG for having a clean work bench. Had to mess up the new bench fast to keep my membership card. Hahahahaha! Pete
to remove ads between posts
Jun 06, 2009, 01:26 PM
Grumpa Tom
Quote:
However before I got it rebuilt I got kicked off the RCG for having a clean work bench. Had to mess up the new bench fast to keep my membership card.
Yeah, just in the nick of time too!
May 04, 2010, 02:44 PM
I have built Altair using balsa/foam sandwich epoxy rather than MM artcals card technique. I used the extended keel and enlarged rudder. I was surprised to find out how nicely it sails. Now I know why the original is such a success in the races down in Tortola.
May 15, 2010, 11:15 AM

Interested in PT boat plans

Hi I am quite interested in getting a set of plans from you for the PT Boat. Is that possable ?
Rick
May 15, 2010, 11:18 AM

PT Boat plans

I live in Beeton, Ontario, Canada. Could you mail me a set of the plans? If so how much would it cost ?
Rick
Feb 05, 2011, 05:46 PM

21' Chris Craft plans

Hi Pete,
I am interested in the plans for this cruiser as my grandfather had one and I would like to build the model. I am 70 so you can tell he owned it many years ago. Let me know the best way to do this.
Many thanks,
Jim
Feb 20, 2011, 11:46 AM

Sterling Chris Craft 63

Hello norgale, I believe someone noted that you could supply plans/instructions for this kit. I have two "partial" kits in boxes but no parts lists or plans. Please let me know if you can supply. Thanks and Regards, Jack
Aug 16, 2013, 03:04 AM
Retired for now
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Byers
Hi I am quite interested in getting a set of plans from you for the PT Boat. Is that possable ?
Rick
Richard I didn't know that I had messages on my blog. Do you still need PT boat plans? Pete
Aug 16, 2013, 03:06 AM
Retired for now
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimram
Hi Pete,
I am interested in the plans for this cruiser as my grandfather had one and I would like to build the model. I am 70 so you can tell he owned it many years ago. Let me know the best way to do this.
Many thanks,
Jim
Jim I didn't realize that I had this message from you on my blog. Guess I didn't know enough to look at it or maybe I already answered you. In any case did you ever get your plans anywhere? I think I still have these plans if you still need them. Pete
Aug 16, 2013, 03:09 AM
Retired for now
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cardinaljack
Hello norgale, I believe someone noted that you could supply plans/instructions for this kit. I have two "partial" kits in boxes but no parts lists or plans. Please let me know if you can supply. Thanks and Regards, Jack
Jack I just found this message in my blog and don't remember if I ever answered you or not. If you still need these plans and patterns I still have them available for $35 shipped.in the 48 states. AK and Hawaii and international cost a bit more. Pete
Aug 16, 2013, 03:12 AM
Retired for now
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by james.wood
I have built Altair using balsa/foam sandwich epoxy rather than MM artcals card technique. I used the extended keel and enlarged rudder. I was surprised to find out how nicely it sails. Now I know why the original is such a success in the races down in Tortola.
Hi Jim:
Don't recall if I ever answered this post and it goes back aways. That's a great looking sailboat and an interesting way you built it. How much does the keel weigh? Do you still have these boats? They all look super. Pete

Quick Reply