Thread Tools
This thread is privately moderated by norgale, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jun 05, 2009, 08:10 PM
norgale is offline
Find More Posts by norgale
Retired for now
Discussion

My work bench


Yesterday I decided to clean off my work bench and today i rebuilt it. However before I got it rebuilt I got kicked off the RCG for having a clean work bench. Had to mess up the new bench fast to keep my membership card. Hahahahaha! Pete
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 06, 2009, 02:26 PM
Kmot is offline
Find More Posts by Kmot
Grumpa Tom
Kmot's Avatar
Quote:
However before I got it rebuilt I got kicked off the RCG for having a clean work bench. Had to mess up the new bench fast to keep my membership card.
Yeah, just in the nick of time too!
Old May 04, 2010, 03:44 PM
james.wood is offline
Find More Posts by james.wood
Registered User
I have built Altair using balsa/foam sandwich epoxy rather than MM artcals card technique. I used the extended keel and enlarged rudder. I was surprised to find out how nicely it sails. Now I know why the original is such a success in the races down in Tortola.
Old May 15, 2010, 12:15 PM
Richard Byers is offline
Find More Posts by Richard Byers
Registered User

Interested in PT boat plans


Hi I am quite interested in getting a set of plans from you for the PT Boat. Is that possable ?
Rick
Old May 15, 2010, 12:18 PM
Richard Byers is offline
Find More Posts by Richard Byers
Registered User

PT Boat plans


I live in Beeton, Ontario, Canada. Could you mail me a set of the plans? If so how much would it cost ?
Rick
Old Feb 05, 2011, 05:46 PM
jimram is offline
Find More Posts by jimram
Registered User

21' Chris Craft plans


Hi Pete,
I am interested in the plans for this cruiser as my grandfather had one and I would like to build the model. I am 70 so you can tell he owned it many years ago. Let me know the best way to do this.
Many thanks,
Jim
Old Feb 20, 2011, 11:46 AM
Cardinaljack is offline
Find More Posts by Cardinaljack
Registered User

Sterling Chris Craft 63


Hello norgale, I believe someone noted that you could supply plans/instructions for this kit. I have two "partial" kits in boxes but no parts lists or plans. Please let me know if you can supply. Thanks and Regards, Jack
Old Aug 16, 2013, 04:04 AM
norgale is offline
Find More Posts by norgale
Retired for now
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Byers View Post
Hi I am quite interested in getting a set of plans from you for the PT Boat. Is that possable ?
Rick
Richard I didn't know that I had messages on my blog. Do you still need PT boat plans? Pete
Old Aug 16, 2013, 04:06 AM
norgale is offline
Find More Posts by norgale
Retired for now
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimram View Post
Hi Pete,
I am interested in the plans for this cruiser as my grandfather had one and I would like to build the model. I am 70 so you can tell he owned it many years ago. Let me know the best way to do this.
Many thanks,
Jim
Jim I didn't realize that I had this message from you on my blog. Guess I didn't know enough to look at it or maybe I already answered you. In any case did you ever get your plans anywhere? I think I still have these plans if you still need them. Pete
Old Aug 16, 2013, 04:09 AM
norgale is offline
Find More Posts by norgale
Retired for now
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cardinaljack View Post
Hello norgale, I believe someone noted that you could supply plans/instructions for this kit. I have two "partial" kits in boxes but no parts lists or plans. Please let me know if you can supply. Thanks and Regards, Jack
Jack I just found this message in my blog and don't remember if I ever answered you or not. If you still need these plans and patterns I still have them available for $35 shipped.in the 48 states. AK and Hawaii and international cost a bit more. Pete
Old Aug 16, 2013, 04:12 AM
norgale is offline
Find More Posts by norgale
Retired for now
Quote:
Originally Posted by james.wood View Post
I have built Altair using balsa/foam sandwich epoxy rather than MM artcals card technique. I used the extended keel and enlarged rudder. I was surprised to find out how nicely it sails. Now I know why the original is such a success in the races down in Tortola.
Hi Jim:
Don't recall if I ever answered this post and it goes back aways. That's a great looking sailboat and an interesting way you built it. How much does the keel weigh? Do you still have these boats? They all look super. Pete

Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion SNEAK PEEK of big spider on my work bench!! DIFFERENT FOR SURE! DaDesign Parkflyers 5 Oct 06, 2008 11:39 PM
What can I use for my work bench underlay to put pins into? ontheweekend The Builders Workshop 26 Sep 17, 2006 01:33 AM
Question List of Tools needed for setting up my work bench sbrv24 Beginner Training Area (Fuel) 12 Aug 29, 2006 09:38 AM
Cleaning my work bench part II *L@@K* MailOrderGuy Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W) 7 Oct 28, 2003 03:42 PM
Cleaning my work bench, lots o stuff MailOrderGuy Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W) 16 Oct 21, 2003 10:00 PM