Old Jun 03, 2009, 01:53 PM
Find More Posts by Norm66
Help!

DX6i Manual

I recently left my DX6i manual at the local flying field. I returned later and it was no longer there. I have asked others there that day if they had seen it or possibly saw someone pick it up. I also know that Horizon's website allows the download of the manual but the download is rather large. I have contacted Horizon about a replacement and was told they are currently out of stock. If anyone out there has a manual they no longer need or knows where I can get one let me know via PM.

Thanks.
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 03, 2009, 02:18 PM
Find More Posts by Armored_Hearse
Formerly Whizwaz
Look up the SPM6600 on the Horizon website. Under the support tab you can download the manual, although it is 13.3 MB so I hope you have a fast connection. -- John
Old Jun 03, 2009, 03:11 PM
John, Thanks, as I said in my post I know it's downloadable from Horizon, but the size of the file it makes printing it a pain. Thats why I was asking if anyone had a copy they no longer needed.

Thanks anyhow.
Old Jun 04, 2009, 07:51 AM
Find More Posts by richg99
I immediately download EVERY manual for radios or engines that I own. It is only a matter of time for the manufacturer to stop making replacements available, even in digital form!

I bring the original printed manuals with me to the field without worrying about losing one of them.

If a manual is lost, I then only print the pertinent pages that I need.

It is a great comfort to have them available on line and better yet, on my own computer. regards, Rich
Old Jun 06, 2009, 08:35 AM
I got one, never mind.
Old Sep 20, 2009, 01:40 PM
Find More Posts by jjl5590
if anyones got a spare dx6i manual, i'd really like one!
Old Sep 20, 2009, 02:31 PM
Download here...

http://www.spektrumrc.com/ProdInfo/F...nual-LoRes.pdf

regards, Rich
Old Sep 20, 2009, 06:42 PM
Find More Posts by jjl5590
do you have an actual manual by any chance?

cheers
Old Sep 20, 2009, 08:32 PM
Sorry, nope....Rich
Old Sep 21, 2009, 09:59 AM
Find More Posts by Zeeb
Guys, the solution to printing a downloaded manual is your nearby FedEx/Kinkos or other copy/printing place.

Got my 12X manuals downloaded, copied to a USB drive and had 'em printed on 3 hole paper and inexpensive 3 ring binders works great and the manual will lay open flat.

Just a thought for those like me who don't wanna be trying to print several hundred pages and/or have to manually reverse the pages for double sided printing....
Old Sep 21, 2009, 10:07 AM
Find More Posts by richard hanson
What did Kinkos want for that type of a job?
Old Sep 22, 2009, 10:37 AM
Find More Posts by Zeeb
IIRC, it was $12.00 for the printing and $2.00 each for the three ring (there are two 12X manuals) binders.