This thread is privately moderated by SassyCat, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jun 03, 2009, 11:11 AM
Find More Posts by SassyCat
Cat With Wings
Discussion

New jobs, new side business

As if life was not hectic enough...

I got a job as a math tutor at the nearby college. It's only during the Spring and Fall semesters but it's work and I definitely enjoy it. It's only part time which works out well for me. But I have to keep up with my math and take more high level math classes. (which is exhausting on it's own) and I never know whether I'll have a job next semester.

Also, my husband and I are working on starting a business. Videography and transfer of home movies to DVD or digital video files. I'm in the process of transferring two entire home movies collections for people, and I have a wedding slated for later this year, but other than that it's been pretty slow.

My son just graduated Kindergarden. I can't believe it. Time really flies.

And for our 5th anniversary my husband and I went on a cruise to Jamaica and Grand Cayman... it was wonderful, the best vacation I ever had!
to remove ads between posts