Old Jun 03, 2009, 04:03 AM
Find More Posts by soarwitheagles
soarwitheagles
Discussion

How much do I lift the bottow wing up during assembly?

Hi everyone!

I have not been here for a long, long time. Anyway, my GWS Tiger Moth Slow Flyer experienced a big crash and I cannot find the manual. I am wanting to get the correct angle on the bottom wing so I can glue it.

Can someone here tell me how much I am to raise the other side of the bottom wing off the table before glueing it? I remember it was in mm's, and I think it is somewhere around 10mm's but not sure.

Help me please.

Thank you,

Soar
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 03, 2009, 04:39 AM
Find More Posts by re3626
Ralphe
If it's the Pico Tiger Moth , manual says 80mm of the table with the other side flat on the table , upper wing is 38 mm at each tip
Old Jun 03, 2009, 06:03 AM
Find More Posts by rick.benjamin
Reduce the drama...
And here's the instructions
http://www.gwsus.com/english/service...ane_manual.htm
Old Jun 03, 2009, 11:21 AM
soarwitheagles

Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by re3626
If it's the Pico Tiger Moth , manual says 80mm of the table with the other side flat on the table , upper wing is 38 mm at each tip
re3626,

I really appreciate you sharing that info with me. I had to stop right where I was on the repair until I received this info. I think I left the manual and my mom and dad's cabin.

Now I can go forward with the repair. Have a nice day!

Soar
Old Jun 03, 2009, 11:23 AM
soarwitheagles
Quote:
Originally Posted by rick.benjamin
Thanks Rick!

But I cannot find the Pico Tiger Moth within those instructions. Do you know where I might find them?

Thanks,

Soar
Old Jun 03, 2009, 11:28 AM
soarwitheagles
Quote:
Originally Posted by soarwitheagles
Thanks Rick!

But I cannot find the Pico Tiger Moth within those instructions. Do you know where I might find them?

Thanks,

Soar
Rick,

As I looked more carefully I found it!

Thanks again!

Soar